WTF is going wrong this week?

Daisy_Day

So this week I am feeling a loss of control again and feel like giving up! I've had wright loss for the past three weeks and because of my destroying habit of standin on the scales EVERY day I can see that so far this week I've PUT ON 3lbs!!

I know that my official weigh in isn't until Saturday morning but that's only 2 days away and I can't see there being a massive loss come then!?!?!?

As far as I can tell I've stuck to plan 100%!! had only my syn allowance and no more each day and have even cooked a recipe from the magazine EVERY day so far!

I feel like giving up, forgetting it all! I'm clearly destined to never lose this 1.5 stone!

Feel soul destroyed this morning......

Stay off the scales between WIs - it can really make you feel bad, as you have found. Our weight varies over the day, never mind the week! Just stick to plan and hopefully you'll have a loss on Saturday.

Denise

Hi daisy im a serial weigher as well, my scales last week showed i had stayed the same when i went for my weigh in i had actually lost 5lbs, don`t get disheartened, just wait for your weigh in on saturday.
Good luck with it and stick with it. :0)

Thanks ladies!! I'm having a rubbish time at the moment with my living arrangements and it's stressing the hell out of me, so I really don't know why I torment my self more by WI every day!!!! I must be a raving loony!!

Fingers crossed for Saturday

OMG I am having the most stressy day!!!! I can feel it all going tits up!!

Computer issues at work! Was supposed to meet GBF for dinner at his but has delayed and I've ended up meeting the OH at the pub via mcdonalds!!!

Haven't had had any syns all day and have certainly made up for it in the last hour, and haven't even had dinner yet:

1 Mayo chicken, 15.5
Cheddar kettle chips, 10
Gin & Slim, 2.5

WI tomorrow and I can feel a MASSIVE gain coming on!!!!

The nights not over yet and the mood I'm in I can see a syn slide coming on!!!

Arrrrggggghhhhhhh

Back