WTF???

Deezer

Gold Member
I posted this on FB...

Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math. I hide the pain from my loved ones. I say it is a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care about people who don't care about me. A broken nail is painful. I will forgive you even after you stab me in the back.(the first time) I listen to you even when you don't listen to me. And a hug will always help. Yes, I'm a girl!!!!! Re-post if you're proud to be one :eek:) ♥ ♥

And someone called me sexist....

What are your opinions???

HAhaha, i really like that, i might even pinch it and put it on my facebook, where they got sexist from i do not know lol xx

I can only assume that she means 'not all girls are like that' but i think most girls have a couple of those traits.... I'm most of them!! Lol...

Aww I love that, it could've been written about me! Hardly sexist...just blatantly honest!!

x S

Pahh sexist mexist!! Was it a fella? Its called AFFIRMATION and confidence in our femininity! Tell them to get their heads back out of their bottoms and get some LIGHT!! lol :p

It was a girl actually hun.... but i won't apologise.... i like being a woman... i think men should open doors for me!!!

I've spent so long hiding behind a 'tom boy' badge purely because of my weight.... i'll be buggered if i'm not gonna wiggle my new slinky bod (well in time!!!!) around in skirts and heels!!!

I'm proud to be a woman!!!!

I'll get off my high horse now!!! Lol...

That's the spirit Dee! You can strut your sassy self down the street with your head held high! :girlpower:

Going by that description most of the guys I know are also girls... ;P

Back