WW and OA

WillowFae

Gold Member
Is anyone here using WW as part of the OA programme? I'm using it to sort out portion control. My sponsor was a bit concerned at first because WW doesn't ban my trigger foods, but I'm keeping off those and she now thinks it is a good idea. 26 days abstinent and 13lbs lost :D

Is anyone here using WW as part of the OA programme? I'm using it to sort out portion control. My sponsor was a bit concerned at first because WW doesn't ban my trigger foods, but I'm keeping off those and she now thinks it is a good idea. 26 days abstinent and 13lbs lost :D

Hi Willow Fae, I have used OA with Slimming World in the past. Worked out good for me. I avoided my trigger foods (sugar, white four products in my case). I just adapted the SW program and took my triggers out, still tons of foods left in there for me to enjoy.

Well done on 26 days abstinent, that rocks!

Overeaters Anonymous. It's a 12 step programme similar to AA.

Totally amazing!

fizzbomb said:
Hi Willow Fae, I have used OA with Slimming World in the past. Worked out good for me. I avoided my trigger foods (sugar, white four products in my case). I just adapted the SW program and took my triggers out, still tons of foods left in there for me to enjoy.

Well done on 26 days abstinent, that rocks!

Don't think I could cope with SW. I did try it but it never worked only I never really knew why. Since being in OA I have of course realised why. I just can't allow myself that freedom, even if I remove all trigger foods.

Back