Ww app Ultimate Value Diary

It is great, I've only found a couple of minor flaws. Double check to make sure items are correct, some things don't round up correctly ie when you have two of say an item that is 2 pts, it can become 5, rather than 4. I tend to know which items these are for me anyway, so I just adjust manually. I emailed them to ask about making favourite meals, so u don't have to keep adding individual items.

Some things will be more/less than double when you have two of them. We should only count whole pp of course, but in reality the values are continuous rather than discrete.
Eg if something was 1.4pp, that would be rounded down to 1 pp for one, but two would be 2.8 which would be 3.
Conversely, if something was 1.7, for example, it would be counted as 2. But two of them would be 3.4, which would mean only 3pp.
So it's right for the app to do that for some items - the ww calculator and e-tools do too.

I have this too luv it it's better than ww app I think luv it :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kingsmill crusts away is 1pp for 1 slice 2pp for 2 slices then 4pp for 3 slices and 5 for 4 slices.

It would be easier if the app showed the exact pp eg: 1.4 then we could do the rounding up

Is this for iPhone? I can't find it on iTunes!! The official app is doing my head in.

I love this app, saves me the hassle of writing it all down makes it all much easier . It's £1.49 at the moment ... Bargain !!! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

sapphirestara said:
Is this for iPhone? I can't find it on iTunes!! The official app is doing my head in.

Yeah it's for the iPhone i can find it two ways either search for ultimate value app and it's the top result or ww app and it's the 4th result.

Hope you can find it as I love this app I do ww at home so no classes and it's a lifesaver especially the calculator

Thank you! Downloading it as we speak!!! X

OMG IT'S AMAZING!

It really is amazing lol!!! I got pretty excited when I found it too !!!! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I do the majority of my tracking on my phone and I pretty much use very little else on the WW site. Occasionally I'll get a recipe off there but I have loads of other sources of recipes. I don't particularly like the forums on there, they're not laid out well at all and I don't find the need to post there any more when Minimins exists. I think, all things considered, you may have just saved me 11 quid a month, cheers for that!

I can't find it - boo hoo. Can anyone tell me exactly what to type in for an Android phone - google play - search? Thanks!

Solved my own problem - it's not available from google play. I needed to use a different market place!

Dominoid said:
I do the majority of my tracking on my phone and I pretty much use very little else on the WW site. Occasionally I'll get a recipe off there but I have loads of other sources of recipes. I don't particularly like the forums on there, they're not laid out well at all and I don't find the need to post there any more when Minimins exists. I think, all things considered, you may have just saved me 11 quid a month, cheers for that!

Yup that's how I've looked at it as well £11 saved to spend on healthy food!

Back