Ww app Ultimate Value Diary

I cant find this app on my Android market? :( it sounds great! X

Littlemissy1, Which did u use? I cant find it either! X

Thanks so much domioid!! found It. Amazing!! X

I'm doing ww at home and I've been using this app since I started nearly 6 weeks ago and it is well worth the money xx

This app is my lifesaver honestly Xx

xxrebeccaxx said:
And mine lol

Total loss so far- 40lbs

40lb loss? Wow you are doing amazing xx

nessa123 said:
40lb loss? Wow you are doing amazing xx

Thanx hun! I was doing the Cambridge diet and lost alot of the weight by that! Still coming off tho I'm eating so well pleased!
Since this time 11 months ago ive lost 51lbs x

Total loss so far- 40lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Thanx hun! I was doing the Cambridge diet and lost alot of the weight by that! Still coming off tho I'm eating so well pleased!
Since this time 11 months ago ive lost 51lbs x

Total loss so far- 40lbs

That's brilliant hun keep up the great work. Xx

This app sounds good! Does it have a recipe builder on there like on the weight watchers website so I could put my own recipes on there?

Kind of. It has a "meal"builder. It doesn't make one recipe into a food, it divides the ingredients by the number of serving and adds them proportionally. It's not a massive difference, but it does mean some meals are slightly different. Never usually more than a point or two difference if there is any though.

Kind of. It has a "meal"builder. It doesn't make one recipe into a food, it divides the ingredients by the number of serving and adds them proportionally. It's not a massive difference, but it does mean some meals are slightly different. Never usually more than a point or two difference if there is any though.

Thanks for letting me know, i think I will get this app

I'm trying to get this app on my android phone. I found it on slideme but it says its $2.50. Am i in the right place (sorry I'm useless with technology)

Back