Ww app Ultimate Value Diary

Thanks Dominoid. The dollars threw me, I was looking for £s and didn't want to end up with something I couldn't use.

The points are accurate but because things are added by users the nutritional info isn't always right. I've seen quite a few things where people have listed per 100g as per portion for example and I assume a few thing have different recipes in different countries too. It helps to check stuff against the packaging when adding it for the first time to make sure it tallies correctly.

Dominoid said:
The points are accurate but because things are added by users the nutritional info isn't always right. I've seen quite a few things where people have listed per 100g as per portion for example and I assume a few thing have different recipes in different countries too. It helps to check stuff against the packaging when adding it for the first time to make sure it tallies correctly.

Thanks will do x

I have just added this app and I think it's amazing! I can't believe how better it is than the weight watchers site! You would think that with us paying all this money to weight watchers for our subscriptions that they would provide us with a lot more information without us having to make a lot of effort. Ultimate value diary is going to make life so much easier, i love the eating out section plus I cannot wait to use the scanner! Thanks for recommending as I never would have found the app otherwise.

Last edited:
Amazing isn't it?!! Life saver Xx

I havent got this one but have a free one called WWDiary. You have to add the foods as you are going along but once they are in there they are saved and it has a calculator so you can work out the points values. :)

Back