Ww app

but u have to pay 6.95 per month (blackberry) iphone free

I used to pay to do ww online and used their app but have recently found an app called ultimate value diary. It is brilliant, better than the official app. It's £1.50 in iPhone and about £2.50 on android. I cannot recommend it enough, I have now cancelled my membership.

fatcoo said:
I used to pay to do ww online and used their app but have recently found an app called ultimate value diary. It is brilliant, better than the official app. It's £1.50 in iPhone and about £2.50 on android. I cannot recommend it enough, I have now cancelled my membership.

This app is brill! After reading this I searched for it and got it!
It's amazing! I love the fact that you can scan bar codes and it tells you the points!
And the online eating out is amazing x

Hi, what does the pic of the app look like? I cant find it! :(

I found it! It looks really good!

I use an app called pro points plus. Brilliant and free. Has a points calculator, bar code scanner, food tracker, points tracker and many more.

Claire

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ive just downloaded it!! although, in ww book it says small glass of apple juice is 1pp but onnthis it says 3....... hope im doing it right! :)

I just double check the actual product I buy. I tend to buy Tesco light choice meals as they have pro points on the packaging. Everyone I have scanned has been correct and even double checked with the calculator.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back