WW calculator thingy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Loser85, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Was wondering if it would be worth my while getting one of these? I struggled before with all the rounding up and down, would this help? I dont have a lot of money spare so this would have to be really useful for me to consider the expense.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    how bout this when your on line Weight Watchers Points Calculator might help you along till you have the funds for the calculator,,i have one and wouldnt be without it,,complete life saver and does all the rounding for you too..

4. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wouldn't get too hung up on the rounding up if you are tracking using a pen and paper. There are just as many things that round down so it will even itself out x

5. lucylis

lucylis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb/atkins
    you can download apps for android or iphones if thats any help? I use the one for Android and its much better getting phone out in shop to work points than to stand there with a calculator :) x

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Thanks guys, my OH has an I phone so will have to ask him to download the app for me. Also theres an offer with the Scottish sun this week if you re register before 4th june you get a free calculator so even better. The secretary at my OH's work save the coupons for me as she knew i was wanting to start again. Result!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.