ww chips

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
I am not impressed at the amount of ww chips u get for 5 points, i had them last night and put it as 2 bcuz the packet had the old points on it then i checked it with my wheel and was shocked that it was 5 considering u literally get about 8 chips, i love them but i dont think its worth 5 points :confused::confused:

yea thats good idea, i remember when doin the old plan i made chips out of butternut squash and seasoned them with chilli n garlic so will maybe do this :)thanks :)xx

I usually just cut potatoes as chips and pop em in the oven, if I use a potato that would be pointed at 3 I point 3, I usually throw on 1 spray of spray light too :) dunno if this should be more, but I haven't gained with it :) if anyone does know if this is more let me know :) if not enjoy :) it's great :)

Normal frozen oven chips are much better value in terms of points and volume! :)

Yep i totally agree i have weighed out 300g of normal potatoes for 6 points and i will cut these up and spray with fry light, much rather have these than the ww ones considerin u get more for ur points too! :)

Back