WW Cookbook

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Chev13, 27 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi All,

How are we today? Has anyone got the official WW cookbook? Is it worth investing in?

comments appreciated,

>BIG HUGS<

Mark xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Mark

I've got quite a collection of WW cook books (some older, some more recent). Although I am losing weight with CD, I intend to eventually maintain by calorie counting and using my WW books to make balanced fresh healthy meals. There's lots of variety in them, so hopefully I'll never be stuck for something to make!

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i no alot of people at the meetings say there greatx

6. nikki299

nikki299 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.77%)
    Diet:
    WW pro points
    I'd almost forgotten i have several ww cookbooks in my cupboard, just had a flick through them and there are some really good recipies and ideas in them.
    If you aren't that confident a cook to make up your own recipies or to calulate the points in your own recipies i'd highly recommend them.
    I have just found some great recipies in the pure points 2 book, and will definately be making a few this week. chicken biryani sounds fab, yum yum !!

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

im so lazy and panic when im cooking,i tend to stick to stuff i know.Perhaps thats where i go wrong i need varietyxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.