WW day to day.

Hi Paul. I usually find Im fine til about 7.30 when the kids have gone to bed and I can hear the fridge calling me! Ive found alpen cereal bars are quite filling and only 2 points so I try and save points for that for later at night!

xx

I always have a little snack in the evening, but have started to stop eating after 7pm. No real reason apart from I find it helps me sleep a bit better if I've digested most of my food before bed. Before WW, I used to have a lot of late night takeaways and they always left me feeling bloated and sluggish, so I'm trying to break old habits and make new ones. A nice warm drink before bed is also an alternative. It's hard, but I'm sure after a few weeks of doing it, the urge to eat when bored, etc passes a bit. I hope so anyway! :)

Hi Paul,

I know what you mean, like starlight though I am not allowed to eat at desk, so for me that temptation is removed....also I always save points for late night snacking, my OH works lates every day and comes in at 11pm wanting a full on meal, and I feel soooo deprived if I am not eating something too, even if it is a pink and white at 11pm, I am eating SOMETHING, and there are soooo many low point late night snacks that you can have without feeling guilty!
xx

Back