WW day to day.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by paul1978, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

It's OK staying on track when you are reading or thinking about WW or reading Success Stories etc ... (when you are in the zone, so to speak.) However, I find the days soo long when I am bored at work sitting at my desk, my mind just turns to food. The same with the evenings. How do you deal with that ? Please help ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Paul. I usually find Im fine til about 7.30 when the kids have gone to bed and I can hear the fridge calling me! Ive found alpen cereal bars are quite filling and only 2 points so I try and save points for that for later at night!

xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    We're not allowed to eat at our desks, so that helps at work!

Like Jools I always make sure I have points left for snacking at night... thats definitely my weak point

5. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I always have points left for evening snacking ... but then I feel guilty 'cos Ive got this mentality back in my head that "I should not eat in the evening" Silly I know.

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I can relate to that but itll pass :) I think the main thing is to focus on staying within the points, however you split them. Snack with a clear concience ;)

7. bexie1981

bexie1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I always have a little snack in the evening, but have started to stop eating after 7pm. No real reason apart from I find it helps me sleep a bit better if I've digested most of my food before bed. Before WW, I used to have a lot of late night takeaways and they always left me feeling bloated and sluggish, so I'm trying to break old habits and make new ones. A nice warm drink before bed is also an alternative. It's hard, but I'm sure after a few weeks of doing it, the urge to eat when bored, etc passes a bit. I hope so anyway! :)

8. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Paul,

I know what you mean, like starlight though I am not allowed to eat at desk, so for me that temptation is removed....also I always save points for late night snacking, my OH works lates every day and comes in at 11pm wanting a full on meal, and I feel soooo deprived if I am not eating something too, even if it is a pink and white at 11pm, I am eating SOMETHING, and there are soooo many low point late night snacks that you can have without feeling guilty!
    xx

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think thats one of the things that we love about WW, the fact that you can adapt it totally to suit your lifestyle. I dont think there are 2 of us on here who do it the same, yet we're still losing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.