• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WW day to day.

It's OK staying on track when you are reading or thinking about WW or reading Success Stories etc ... (when you are in the zone, so to speak.) However, I find the days soo long when I am bored at work sitting at my desk, my mind just turns to food. The same with the evenings. How do you deal with that ? Please help ?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Paul. I usually find Im fine til about 7.30 when the kids have gone to bed and I can hear the fridge calling me! Ive found alpen cereal bars are quite filling and only 2 points so I try and save points for that for later at night!

I always have a little snack in the evening, but have started to stop eating after 7pm. No real reason apart from I find it helps me sleep a bit better if I've digested most of my food before bed. Before WW, I used to have a lot of late night takeaways and they always left me feeling bloated and sluggish, so I'm trying to break old habits and make new ones. A nice warm drink before bed is also an alternative. It's hard, but I'm sure after a few weeks of doing it, the urge to eat when bored, etc passes a bit. I hope so anyway! :)

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi Paul,

I know what you mean, like starlight though I am not allowed to eat at desk, so for me that temptation is removed....also I always save points for late night snacking, my OH works lates every day and comes in at 11pm wanting a full on meal, and I feel soooo deprived if I am not eating something too, even if it is a pink and white at 11pm, I am eating SOMETHING, and there are soooo many low point late night snacks that you can have without feeling guilty!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 29
Exante - Total Solution 100% 4
SlimFast 36
Slim And Save 0
Exante - Diaries 4