Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW day to day.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by paul1978, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

It's OK staying on track when you are reading or thinking about WW or reading Success Stories etc ... (when you are in the zone, so to speak.) However, I find the days soo long when I am bored at work sitting at my desk, my mind just turns to food. The same with the evenings. How do you deal with that ? Please help ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Paul. I usually find Im fine til about 7.30 when the kids have gone to bed and I can hear the fridge calling me! Ive found alpen cereal bars are quite filling and only 2 points so I try and save points for that for later at night!

xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    We're not allowed to eat at our desks, so that helps at work!

Like Jools I always make sure I have points left for snacking at night... thats definitely my weak point

5. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I always have points left for evening snacking ... but then I feel guilty 'cos Ive got this mentality back in my head that "I should not eat in the evening" Silly I know.

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I can relate to that but itll pass :) I think the main thing is to focus on staying within the points, however you split them. Snack with a clear concience ;)

7. bexie1981

bexie1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I always have a little snack in the evening, but have started to stop eating after 7pm. No real reason apart from I find it helps me sleep a bit better if I've digested most of my food before bed. Before WW, I used to have a lot of late night takeaways and they always left me feeling bloated and sluggish, so I'm trying to break old habits and make new ones. A nice warm drink before bed is also an alternative. It's hard, but I'm sure after a few weeks of doing it, the urge to eat when bored, etc passes a bit. I hope so anyway! :)

8. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Paul,

I know what you mean, like starlight though I am not allowed to eat at desk, so for me that temptation is removed....also I always save points for late night snacking, my OH works lates every day and comes in at 11pm wanting a full on meal, and I feel soooo deprived if I am not eating something too, even if it is a pink and white at 11pm, I am eating SOMETHING, and there are soooo many low point late night snacks that you can have without feeling guilty!
    xx

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think thats one of the things that we love about WW, the fact that you can adapt it totally to suit your lifestyle. I dont think there are 2 of us on here who do it the same, yet we're still losing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.