WW Diary. Many small goals lead to a happy lass.......

Home scales now show a loss of 16lbs! :woohoo:

I am super happy with this, official WI is tomorrow but I am going to keep with my home WI for the updating of this thread.

Work today & have lunch with me - carrot & coriander soup yum yum in my tum!

Dxxx

Scales can be different everywhere, it's good to stick to one set and just go with those :p

Over 10lbs in 3 weeks is amazing, well done! Just 3.5 to go until your first stone off! It's so close :D

Oooooh WI tomorrow!

Being extra good today.

Also trying to have a NSD (No Spend Day) to help with my debt busting & sticking to my weekly budget, so far so good!

Dxxx

WI#4

Lost 2lbs

Total Loss - -12.5lbs

Been a good week, went over my weeklies by 2SP but I am happy with that result.

Still had a wee treat of a KFC for dinner on Saturday so it does go to show that everything in moderation is fine to have.

Dxxx

Well done! :D Fantastic result!
You are right, everything (even the naughty things!) are fine in moderation, there's no reason to cut them out forever as that is unrealistic in the grand scheme of things!

Exactly hon.

We are having a Euro 2016 buffet in work tomorrow, think I am going to just stick to plan with my normal meals though as I can't really SP what I am eating.

I am one of the social team aswell so have to do the shopping, set up & clean away, it is gonna be such a challenge for me but if I can get through it I will be super happy with myself.

One of the girls is saying I could just have that as a day off, wipe off my weekly SP then start afresh from the Friday. Eurrrrrgh what to do what to do.

Think I am going to stick with my original plan, will update you if I change my mind.

Also went down an SP this week, so dailies are now 32SP. Does anyone know what the lowest daily & weekly SP are?

Dxxx

Pheweeeeee, made it through the buffet without touching a thing & I am super pleased with myself.

Dxxx

WI#4

Lost 2lbs

Total Loss - -12.5lbs

Been a good week, went over my weeklies by 2SP but I am happy with that result.

Still had a wee treat of a KFC for dinner on Saturday so it does go to show that everything in moderation is fine to have.

Dxxx

Great result for week 4!

Well done on your weight loss and resisting the buffet!:0clapper::winner::thankyouthankyou:

Think it was easier than I expected to resist partly because I have my determined pants on but I was also so busy!

Just finished now, handed out cake from Costco & had to carry the tray round to serve to everyone, oh the smell of that sugar.

Dxxx

I have heard of lucky knickers :p...but never heard of determined pants?

Back