WW Food

pinky22

I've got to do my first good girl food shop tomorrow and I was wondering what WW foods are really nice and also which ones have you had which you didn't like...

Just thought it would be interesting to see the must buys and of course the stay clear of's too! :eek:

I think the banoffee deserts and the caramel creamed rice are both gorgeous,
have had the frozen hotpot too which was quite nice with loads of veggies.

Hi Sweetie.

Morrisons have the ww meals on half price and the ocean pie is my favourite!

Also Tesco do a 'healthy living' range in the ready meals. They are all pointed up and are 5 for £4. My favourite in those is the chicken & pasta (6 points) or the tikka masalla with yellow rice (8 points!) gorgeous!!!

xx

Hey!!
I love all the new Tesco Light Choices range....the Healthy Living range is no longer pointed...just the new light choices.....things that are really good are the chilli and jacket potato...3 points....and the spaghetti bolognaise is yummy ....7.5 points.....I really love the WW banoffee dessert as well.....I have had a few WW meals and they were alright, but I do agree with Starlight that the Tesco ones do seem better.....with regards to other WW stuff, I like the Toffee cookies better than the choc or raspberry ones, and the crisps are quite good for 1 point each too, thats if you cant get hold of any frazzles, like me :(
The yoghurts are good for 1/2 point as well....happy shopping and let us know what you get!!

Iceland do "Birds Eye" healthy options meals at £1 each. I had the ocean pie the other night, was very tasty (4pts) & lasagne yesterday, a little bland but quite edible (5pts) good size portions too
xx

The banoffee desserts are to die for!!

Personally i prefer Tescos HL range as well :)

oooh thanks, you are all making me hungry just thinking about all these yummy desserts!!! Going to see what I can find!

We only have tescos so it limits my options a little but I have tried some of their healthy living food before and what I have I have liked!

Wondered what WW bread was like?!

I actually like the WW bread and I have tried Nimble, 50/50 crustless and WW....there are WW breads that are 1 point per slice and others that are half a point per slice...my fave is the malted multigrain loaf at 0.5 per slice.....others on here prefer the 50/50 crustless though, especially for toast....good luck finding stuff...Tesco is best anyway in my opinion!! :)

thanks thin lizzy, it was the malted multigrain loaf that I was thinking of trying so I'll give it a go, if I don't like it OH eats just about anything so I can let him have it!!! :)

Back