WW foods in my CC diet - a little annoyance

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Inge Jones, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Inge Jones

Inge Jones Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    When the ProPoints were introduced, the points value of a lot of their branded foods was recalculated, which is obviously as it should be. What is slightly irritating to me as a calorie counter using their foods is that they appear to have reformulated some things to be nearer to their higher value.

For example, the tortilla chips I like went up from 1 point to 2, but they reduced the protein, increased the carbs, and increased the fat - which has increased the calories - I suppose in order to "fill out" the 2 points more closely! I know 5 calories isn't huge but it seems to rather defeat the object, when the food was fine just as it was.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Wow, I didnt know that they had done that! Thats a bit weird.

4. gemmawilling84

gemmawilling84 Member

Hi yeah av noticed that to.like ww bread Half a point on old system.but now 1 point.they have put it up 2cals.i am still doing the old system. an prefer it.tried the propoints way an lost 1lbs in 2 weeks.had much better results old way for my self x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.