WW for the fourth and final time

mouse1

I have successfully lost weight in WW meetings and was a lot fatter than I am now. Throwing my clothes away as I lost weight has prevented me from getting bigger. I am now determined to do it alone this time, have lost 8.5lbs since end of Dec. More clothes will be heading to charity shops in the next few months, there will be no going back.

audharper said:
Well done 8.5 is a huge loss!!

Thanks, I am more determined than ever, hence the big loss.

Only the fourth time?! Lol
That's not bad going, everyone I know has joined so many times it's unreal!!!

Good luck, :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, another 1.5lbs off tonight, so thats 10 off. Rewarding myself with a 400g sirloin steak and several glassed of red wine!

audharper said:
2.5 off for me this week. 26 to go!!

That is a great weekly loss and a healthy one, keep that up and you will be at your goal for the summer.

i joined WW in December 2010 and lost 13 pounds in the first month, but then i let the final year exams at uni and my dissertation get in the way and i ended up putting on more than i had lost which was my own fault. I kept trying again and again but failed miserably, and now im trying once more and God willing ill stick to it this time.

A friend who was on Slimming World suggested that i write down all the reasons why i want to loose weight, and all the things i can achieve if i lost it, and she said to look at that ever time i feel discouraged and it will motivate me. Its difficult when you've failed so many times but if you stick to weight loss you have nothing to loose except weight of course, and everything to gain, whereas if you stop your weight loss journey you will loose everything and gain weight. Im using that to motivate me and its worked so far, im not going to let anything get in the way of that, and im sure that this time you will successfully loose weight and keep it off. Good luck and God bless :)

Whilst you lose weight discard clothes - as this is a great deterrent to stop you putting on weight. I have got bigger but could only put 1.5 stones on before I had no clothes that fitted me. At the same time buying new clothes is a great incentive to lose weight and keep it off. Now I have 10lbs off I am now in a position to throw out some clothes. Good luck in your weight loss journey.

Back