Ww from sw? 28 dailies?

Caddy1986

Hi in new to we from slimming world. Could anyone give me a rough idea of what try eat on a 28 dailys allowance. Also how do you use your weeklies? A few here and there every day, or all at once on something naughty? Thanks x

Hi
I've joined ww this week too I did sw for ages but came to a stand still and then put more weight on!! I've never been so heavy!
I've just bought the ww mini series books, they've good recipes in.

X
Good luck

i think the trick to this plan is to vary what you have often and also your weeklies.

sometimes i will divide the weeklies to 7pp per day, other times i will have a big blowout and use most of them in one day.
the more your vary it the better as your body never gets complacent.

have a look in the food diary section and that will give you plenty of ideas of what you can have for 28pp.
hope you enjoy the plan :)

Hi in new to we from slimming world. Could anyone give me a rough idea of what try eat on a 28 dailys allowance. Also how do you use your weeklies? A few here and there every day, or all at once on something naughty? Thanks x

I try and break my points into 4 (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) so that'd be 7 points each for 28 points, so you could have egg on toast and a cuppa for breakfast, soup and a roll for lunch and a small chop and tonnes of veg for tea, and then have 7 points floating around for sugar/milk in hot drinks, or a cheeky packet of m&ms.... I break my weeklies up to 7 a day, and personally if I don't use monday's set of 7 weeklies on monday then I don't use them at all, I see them as a buffer, not an excuse if that makes sense?

Good luck with WW btw

Rosie_Lee said:
i think the trick to this plan is to vary what you have often and also your weeklies.

sometimes i will divide the weeklies to 7pp per day, other times i will have a big blowout and use most of them in one day.
the more your vary it the better as your body never gets complacent.

have a look in the food diary section and that will give you plenty of ideas of what you can have for 28pp.
hope you enjoy the plan :)

Sounds like a good idea and makes sense :0)

tweeandbiscuits said:
I try and break my points into 4 (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) so that'd be 7 points each for 28 points, so you could have egg on toast and a cuppa for breakfast, soup and a roll for lunch and a small chop and tonnes of veg for tea, and then have 7 points floating around for sugar/milk in hot drinks, or a cheeky packet of m&ms.... I break my weeklies up to 7 a day, and personally if I don't use monday's set of 7 weeklies on monday then I don't use them at all, I see them as a buffer, not an excuse if that makes sense?

Good luck with WW btw

Like the sound of this aswell.Been doing WW for awhile so always good to read ideas.

Back