WW Malted Danish Bread - HexB?

AlicePalice

I knew some WW bread could be classed as a HexB, and in my panic, ended up buying the Malted Danish - have got home, looked in my book and can see it's the only one that isn't listed..... does anyone know?

I really want a 'fry up' for brekkie so would be fab if it is!

Oh poo! Guess what the kids are having for their sarnies this week then ;) thank you x

oh gosh I've always been buying this assuming it was a HEX :sigh::sigh:

How glad am I that I don't eat bread every day - thanks for this info

I also made this mistake as well. I'd already eaten half the loaf and then decided to double check my book..went on the SW website to check the syns, i was not impressed! So i now get the WW brown danish, you can have 3 slices as well! Just remember it's the red loaf! :) xx

Hi All,

I love this bread! I use the SW website food diary as it has a fabulous Hex and Syn system there. It helps me tremendously, and I quite enjoy filling it in too. I really recommend it!

Anyway, according to SW website you can have 3x WW malted danish slices for 1 HexB.

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Hi All,

I love this bread! I use the SW website food diary as it has a fabulous Hex and Syn system there. It helps me tremendously, and I quite enjoy filling it in too. I really recommend it!

Anyway, according to SW website you can have 3x WW malted danish slices for 1 HexB.

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Where did you see this as I can only see Danish brown and not malted on the SW website. I discovered this morning I have been eating malted and my C says its synned :cry:

I can't remember this weeks password, so I can't tell you!! My WI's are on Wednesdays, so I'll try to come back and answer you then :)

We have a temporary C as well, and I don't have her telephone number. Bum, or what! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X XX

Unless there has been a very recent change, the malted danish is not a HEB. It's basically only a white bread with malted flakes so not high enough in fibre to qualify.

You definitely can't have the malted danish as a HEB!
It's the brown danish.. in the red bag that you can count as your HEB.. And like i've said previous, you can have 3 slices!
I got confused too but i know now! :) x

Back