WW newbie!

azzie

Hi all I'm new to the forum - never really used one before so sorry in advance if I'm not up to speed with the etiquette!

I'm 37 and joined WW back in February. So far I've lost 29.5 lbs which I'm kinda amazed at! I've tried ww so many times before but fell off the wagon and then some!

This is my first time using pro points though and it seems really good!

I'd really like to know about other people's experiences and hints and tips.

Azzie

hiii :)
I'm also new and doing WW :)

Well done with your progress so far!

Like you I have also tried WW many times and fell off the wagon but because I'm going on holiday in september i really want to stick to it, to help myself I've made a weekly chart and put on it what i've had for breakfast, lunch and dinner, my total points and any exercise i've done and im hoping this will help me see if im slipping anywere or not doing enough exercise...etc.

Also hoping that talking to people in similar situations will help my motivation :)

Hi all I'm new to the forum - never really used one before so sorry in advance if I'm not up to speed with the etiquette!

I'm 37 and joined WW back in February. So far I've lost 29.5 lbs which I'm kinda amazed at! I've tried ww so many times before but fell off the wagon and then some!

This is my first time using pro points though and it seems really good!

I'd really like to know about other people's experiences and hints and tips.

Azzie
hiya azzie,
nice to meet you,im sam :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Meggy the chart idea sounds brilliant! Might have to borrow that one!

Avril

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :)

How is everyone doing this week?

Back