WW Newbie

annettej

Hello lovely ladies! :sign0144:

I'm new to this board having just swapped from SW to WW! Did SW for 7 weeks and have lost 12.5 pounds but I'm finding it very slow going and not really working as well for me as I would have liked.

I joined a WW meeting this morning, so it's full steam ahead! Hoping for a great weight loss this week. I have done WW before (ok several times before!!) and I lost 2 stones last year, but gave up because we decided to try for another baby and slipped back into my old ways and habits! Two miscarriages later and I've decided that it's time to get myself fit and healthy before we try again, so that's why I'm here! I know I can do it - I've done it before and found the WW plan so easy to follow.

I'm going to be adding in a bit of exercise too to get that weight shifting a bit quicker! Got myself a WII Fit and WII dance mat yesterday so will be a slimmer and lighter version of me in no time!

It's just a shame that the weight doesn't fall off as quickly as it piles on!!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Annette x

Weclome to ww Huni,lovely to have you on board xx

Welcome and good luck on your weight-loss x

welcome on board mate well done on your weight loss :):)

Hi Annette Welcome to the mad house! .. Lovely to have you here :) ... Good luck with your goals Hope to be getting to know you better thro the boards! ..

Kirsty xx

Hi Annette

Welcome! I did SW, and lost regularly, but I used to have huge bowls of pasta and although I did lose I don't think it did me any good getting in control of my portion sizes!

Good luck - and don't forget to let us know how you get on

Twiggy
xx

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Thanks for asking how I'm doing Paula. I think I'm doing ok. I'm feeling focused and have more or less stayed within the points! I actually feel better for leaving SW and going back to WW. I've always done really well with WW.

I've started out on the points plan for the time being. Although last time I did WW I did really well with the Core Plan.

Which plan is everyone else doing?

Thanks again for your support!

XX

Hi Annette

I'm a newbie this week too, well an old returning newbie :D

I'm on the points plan, I've tried the core before but wasn't very good at controlling amounts and didn't enjoy only being able to have fruit or veg as a snack so I'm sticking to 18 points daily and having weekends 'off' as I only have a few lbs to go

Good luck with it

Hi Annette! hows you today? ..
Im doing the points plan and love it usually im allowed 21 points but am trying just to have 19 each day this week just as a trial thingy! lol

Hope your doing ok xx

Hi Annette

I'm a newbie this week too, well an old returning newbie :D

I'm on the points plan, I've tried the core before but wasn't very good at controlling amounts and didn't enjoy only being able to have fruit or veg as a snack so I'm sticking to 18 points daily and having weekends 'off' as I only have a few lbs to go

Good luck with it

Hi Dawn

You've done sooo well - you must be so proud of yourself! How have you lost all that weight?

I'm doing the points plan and am allowed 20 points a day and I must admit most days I'm using the lot! It's weird because the last times that I've done WW I found I didn't need to use all my points and always carried them over! Perhaps I'll settle down in a couple of weeks time when I've got my head round it again!

Good luck with the final leg of your journey!

xx

Hi Annette! hows you today? ..
Im doing the points plan and love it usually im allowed 21 points but am trying just to have 19 each day this week just as a trial thingy! lol

Hope your doing ok xx

Hi Kirsty

I'm doing ok. It was my first day back at work today since starting (I only work Wed to Fri) and thought I'd do really well and be able to start saving points. I always find it easier at work to use less points, but alas not! Once I've treated myself to a glass or two of wine and a packet of French Fries I've just about used up my points for the day! I must admit I am hungry today, it doesn't usually bother me but my belly is growling!!

Must try harder tomorrow! At least I'm not going over and I am exercising as well!

Are you using less points to save for a treat or to try and boost your weight loss?

I go on holiday in three weeks time, so I really must try my best!! I think I'll try and go for 2 points less per day myself for the rest of the week (all 2 days!) and see if that helps!

Speak soon
xxx

Hi Annette

my 40lb loss was with CD, I found SSing so easy it just dropped off. when I had to start working up the plans and eating real food I couldn't follow it properly. So for this last stretch I'm going back to reliable old WW :D

Keep up the good work

Back