Ww online in ireland

Gracienoods

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if you can do weight watchers online in Ireland. I'm finding it hard with my shift work to make meetings consistently. But not sure if ya can join ww online in Ireland :( anyone with any info please let me know :)

Hi there,

I'm from Ireland! There is no WW online for Ireland.
BUT, you can join the UK one, what I did was put in my full Irish address and a dummy post code!
I get charged on on visa every month.
There is a full WW iPhone app, but you need to log onto iTunes with a Uk account to get it ( you might have a nice friend who will do it)

Best of luck!!
Cat

Xx

help :)

Hey,
I am too from Ireland and it's really crappy that we don't have a WW online. I tried today to join weight watcher UK but failed when it came to the address as you have to pick a county and they are all of course in England. I randomly picked a county anyway to see if it would work and it said that the billing address did not match the address on the credit card :( has anyone any idea what I could do to get passed it, I really wanna join

TRied but didn't work

Hi there,

I'm from Ireland! There is no WW online for Ireland.
BUT, you can join the UK one, what I did was put in my full Irish address and a dummy post code!
I get charged on on visa every month.
There is a full WW iPhone app, but you need to log onto iTunes with a Uk account to get it ( you might have a nice friend who will do it)

Best of luck!!
Cat

Xx

I tried but didn't work , how did you create th epostcode?

use one from a random hotel in the UK;0

Back