WW Pizza toppings...

L1sa

Banned
Whats your favourite WW Pizza topping??

Looking for inspiration :)

Do you use ready rolled pastry sheet?? Family friendly!!

No no! Use warburton wraps! I like the squarish ones! With ham and mushroom!!! And if I'm naughty extra light mozzarella!!!

Warburton wraps with ham and pineapple and chill for me :p

sapphirestara said:
No no! Use warburton wraps! I like the squarish ones! With ham and mushroom!!! And if I'm naughty extra light mozzarella!!!

I was craving pizza last night whilst wondering what to do for tea tonight but now that feeling has passed :) thankfully!!!

I'll get some wraps tho :)

X

Just like a thin crispy base. Promise! Blooming lovely!!

sapphirestara said:
Just like a thin crispy base. Promise! Blooming lovely!!

I'll try it tonight then, let ya know :)
Have great day, I'm off to work now :(

X

Pizza was yummy

image-4194947298.jpg

honteg said:
Hi Lisa
What did you use for base?? I normally use a ww wrap 3pp and its lovely, but this looks fab.

Hiya
I used warburtons square wraps they're a bit thicker than a normal tortilla wrap. It was really nice could even slice it and pick it up like a proper pizza lol everyone loved them.

X

honteg said:
Cheers,were bouts did you purchase them?

Sainsburys x

suzie290304 said:
I made one last week with loads of stuff on it, peppers, sweetcorn, onion, ham, 30g of cheese, chopped toms, tinned toms on base more the better :) x

yummy!!

suzie290304 said:
I made one last week with loads of stuff on it, peppers, sweetcorn, onion, ham, 30g of cheese, chopped toms, tinned toms on base more the better :) x

It looks delish!!
I will have to get some of the square wraps.

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

Hi, are these pizza's worth making with a normal thin tortilla wrap? I ordered the square wraps online but they were out of stock and have substituted them with normal thin round tortillas.

Health2011 said:
Hi, are these pizza's worth making with a normal thin tortilla wrap? I ordered the square wraps online but they were out of stock and have substituted them with normal thin round tortillas.

My friend used them and she said they were ok. You can also use pitta bread x

Health2011 said:
Thanks for letting me know. I will give it a go seeing as I've got the ingredients, it's just that on the square wraps the pizza look delicious!

Your welcome
I prefer the square wraps they are a bit thicker

X

Back