WW points.

HereToLose

Hi.
Is there a certain plan with weightwatchers where you can just follow the points on the weightwatchers packets? e.g the bread packets says 1point per slice. If there is do you still have a certain number of points each day? If you do could someone please tell me what mine would be ... Age: 18, Hight: 5ft4', Weight: 15st 2lbs & activity level: 1/2hours on 'your shape kincet' (extremely hard at the moment :eek:)

Thank you

x

Hi

Not sure how many points you would be on, although the minimum is 29 per day with 49 extra per week. No carry forward of dailies though. You can just eat their food - the only thing to watch at the moment though is that the plan has changed from points to propoints - not all of the packaging has yet. The propoints is the number in an upside u type shape - hth x

Hi

Not sure how many points you would be on, although the minimum is 29 per day with 49 extra per week. No carry forward of dailies though. You can just eat their food - the only thing to watch at the moment though is that the plan has changed from points to propoints - not all of the packaging has yet. The propoints is the number in an upside u type shape - hth x

I think i will just carry on with what im doing. All sounds really confusing. For the last 6days iv just been using the points on the packets and iv lost 6.2lbs so i must be doing something right LOL :D

Thank you for your help.

x

Back