WW Pro Points help!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by JACQUI45UK, 6 October 2011 Social URL.

1. JACQUI45UK

JACQUI45UK Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Hi guys.

Just wanted some advice really. I was hoping that I could get some reviews on the new pp plan with ww.

I am tugging with the idea of sw or ww. I have been on sw before and lost a stone but my sister in law swears on ww as she has lost 3.5 stone.

I have looked at reviews and some are positive and some are negative. I am so confused. I would like to give it a go but the thought of points is confusing me.

Any bit of advice would be great.

I was thinking of joining on line...do anyone have the experience of online ww or would you advise go to the meetings.

Thank you all

Jacqui

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers - discover
    i joined sw and hated it, everything had to be cooked from fresh and i found this made it much more expensive. i find ww much more convenient, i can eat what i like and still lose weight. ive even had a hot chocolate cake today. im a chocoholic so ww is ideal for me and i have 3 small children so im constantly on the go. it depends on your lifestyle i think. good luck huni x

4. JACQUI45UK

JACQUI45UK Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Thanks cybernetuk's.

All my friends are skinny cow's...lol - just typical isn't it!

I only want to lost about 18lbs and I would be more than happy - need to get rid of the lovely excess baby weight!

5. JACQUI45UK

JACQUI45UK Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Hi laurenxx21.

My life style has just changed as I have just become a mum 5 months ago so I really dont have time to cook all the time and also I am due back into work nov 14th, so by the time I finish work, pick the little one up and get home, cooking from scratch is going to be a no go..unless my other half has had a really good day in work and decides to cook!

I can see that you have only just joined the plan, how do you find the points.

Cheers

Jacqui

6. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    I would suggest SW as you know it works for you :) OR try WW to see how you get on: prefer it and stick with it or if you prefer SW after trying WW then go back to this :) Good luck with whichever you decide :D

7. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

Diet:
    im loving it so far. really convenient especially when im running around like a loonatic. and i sneekily had a peek on the scales and i have lost 3lb already in 2 days. also iceland sell loads of ww meals which is fab so i can grab things for the kids and for myself. how you finding life as a mum?? ive just had my third which is entertaining, shes a little madam already, my 1yo is a nutter and my 4yo now has a little attitude lol xx

8. JACQUI45UK

JACQUI45UK Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Right well I think I have made up my mind and I am going to go to iceland and poundland (for ww sauces and cookies) on sat to stock up. I have checked on the ww site and there is a class close to me on Tuesday's also, so I am going to join Tuesday. Do you fancy a buddy Laurenxx21??

Being a mum is amazing - it has taken a long time to get here with alot of heartache but we made it and we have a cheeky 5 month old boy who is just started teething...lol!!! Life IS completly different now - i even got to pack a suitcase before I go out these days...wish someone had told me about that.

cheers

Jacqui xx

9. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

Diet:
    id love to have somebody to join me on the journey lol x
    ooo teething. connors only got 8 teeth but his molars are causing him trouble and have been since he was about 4 months bless him.
    i started weight watchers just before i got pregnant with connor and i lost 13lb in 3 weeks but then i put even more on, so i have 3 lots of baby weight :s

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.