1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

WW pro, SW novice

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by moomoo2, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. moomoo2

moomoo2 Member

Hiya ladies , well title says it all , after achieving my goal after giving birth 2.5 yrs ago I am finding WW a struggle to stick with as Im hungry and forever counting !!! and weighing!! the new propoints plan is fab but Im fed up of binging as I go over my points!

I have got my gold membership so classes are free and I cant afford to join a new group but have my books from a couple of yrs ago , the only thing is it has nothing about extra easy , I tend to follow red days as they work for me with the occasional green day , can anyone explain what extra easy is ?? Its such a shame that the SW website doesnt do the plan any justice! its so old and not up to date?? shame as lots of people would benefit from it .

I hope this works this time I only have half a stone to get off but want to look long term as I do a lot of exercise and want to eat healthy .
    Thanks for reading mXXX:eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
  4. moomoo2

moomoo2 Member

Thank you !! XX
  5. PrincessZoe

PrincessZoe Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've always been a WW fan, but its never been a long term thing for me, and i always put the weight back on as i hit target and the winter months start creeping in.
    Same again this year, so i thought id give SW a go.
    The Extra Easy is a little confusing at first, as i'd only ever heard about the Green n Red days, but it's great once you get your head round it! I do feel like im over-eating sometimes, but the food is fantastic (more so if you like cooking!), it doesn't feel like a diet at all.
    Good Luck with it x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.