WW - STS for 6 weeks

miss zowy

Hello I am new to this my friend suggested joining to help life the weight loss downer

Being driven mad by WW at the moment, managed to loose 11.5lbs even with christmas & 2 holidays put a bit on but lost it again.

The problem has been the last 6-8 weeks where i have stayed the same no matter what i do, i've dropped to 26pp, i've not had my weekly 49pp, i've used them with my 26 & then tried having all my pp, nothing seems to work no matter what i do. I can't do Filling & Healthy as i've done SW before & it just gives me an excuse to eat solidly.

My weight watchers leader says that after reading my tracker she can not see anything wrong with what i am doing but has said that a lot of people can not have all of their pp and loose weight, in fact many can't have the weekly 49pp at all.

I am very close to giving up & trying something different

Anyone got any ideas to help i was loosing 2lb a week before christmas and after this it's starting to get me down

thanks

Have you heard of the Wendi plan ? You have your weeklys but set amounts on different days ... I don't know the exact days but in sure someone can give it to you on here, it's meant to be good to kick start weightloss when people plateau

This is the wendi plan. Worth a shot, I lost 3.5lb when I did it...

The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

So day 1 would be whatever day you weigh in & then so on.
Some people do find that they're better off eating most of their weeklies in one go and then being relatively good the rest of the week (I'm trying that this week). X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lovely thanks for the help I will give it a go, My sister does better when eating her weekly so maybe spaced out like this may be better for me i'm willing to try anything at the moment before i turn to the cake for comfort

thanks again

miss zowy said:
Lovely thanks for the help I will give it a go, My sister does better when eating her weekly so maybe spaced out like this may be better for me i'm willing to try anything at the moment before i turn to the cake for comfort

thanks again

Yeah I think it does depends what you're eating with your 49 and also what way you eat them. A high pointed day revs up the metabolism and always works for me when u follow it with a low point day. It's like tricking your metabolism into burning off more. Sure give it a go, anything is worth a try before giving up! Do you do any exercise? X

It'm already learning things from this one post i had no idea thats what your body did & that spacing them out was better, it gives me hope at least

We have a gym at work but i do struggle i have 4 kids, 3 at school 1 at Nursery and my Partner is a shift worker so dependent on his shifts depends on weather i make it to the gym, I don't seem to notice a difference with exercise & i always struggle to eat my extra pp if i do work out.

I think the biggest problem is that before christmas i was loosing average 1 & half a week & never put on now i'm struggling even when i'm good, it gets me down, doesn't help that the leaders just seem to come up with any excuse, one week i was told that the scales don't lie & that i needed to go home & think about what i should have put on my tracker, when i said i'm not lying to you i wrote down everything she just said again the scales don't lie, needless to say i moved meetings : ((

I can sympathise I put 1.5 on this week and had been good all week including 4 trips to the gym, my leader said I must not have tracked properly!!!!

You don't have to eat the extra pp if you work out hon. So don't worry about that. I can see why you'd move meetings... You're looking for advice and support and instead you essentially get called a liar. You're just having a plateau and that sort of thing happens to a lot of people. It could be as simple as trying to drink a couple extra glasses of water a day, ya never know? But don't give up just yet! ((((hugs)))) xx

Back