WW vintage points start today please join me we can help each other

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Vintage Points' started by greenlady, 29 January 2014.

1. greenlady

greenlady New Member

Hi my name is Zanthee I did get to goal with ww back in 2006 but over time and what with the new pp points gained it all back.
    before Xmas 18 weeks before I just started to cut down and went from 11st 13lbs to 10 st 9lbs
    but a few weeks ago I started to get back in bad habits so as of today I weigh 11st and I'm going
    back on the old ww points the one I got to goal with I have all my old books so if anyone wants
    to join me I will be glad to help
  2. Hules

Hules Well-Known Member

Welcome to that WW Vintage board Zanthee. It's fairly quiet on here so it's lovely to see a new person pop up. You've done really well so far despite your blip, 13lbs is brill! I love the old points too, though I'm currently doing my own version of No-count (or Core depending on which programme you did). We have a general chat thread called The Check-In Point, feel free to jump on in - you'll be more than welcome!
  3. honeybee40

honeybee40 Well-Known Member

Hi im back on ww old points, I lost 8stone back a while and after gaining 2stone through illness im back on it.i much prefer the old points, have tried pp but it just doesn't work for me xx