WW website

leighforty

Is anyone else having trouble with WW website when I go on it takes me to a review page then to my favourites page but I cant get any further. Whichever way I try to sign in I get the same thing and cant get onto Esource.

Yes me too this morning, and it's flippin annoying. All i want to do is track my food from last night and this morning and it's taking me through all my details and making me edit my foods i've added to the tracker in the past but i can't get any further than that... hope they sort it quickly.

I'm having the same problem! It's asking me to review each of my items in my list, and either replace them with an item in their database, or delete it from my tracker altogether!
I can't find them in the database, but I don't want to delete them either so I'm stuck!

Same here, and i'm wondering if i just take the quick option and delete all the items i've added myself, because they're not in my favourites i'm not too fussed about keeping them, will it delete them from my tracker for things i've tracked this week too, in which case my points will be all messed up for the week. I'm having trouble replacing them because normally when i've done a quick add item it's because i've had a weird portion size or something and worked it out for myself, so it's impossible to replace it correctly.

I had the same problem, I just deleted all the tracked items that I had added myself, and once I did that, normal service resumed :)

I've just gone on a deleted all my tracked items and yes, i'm now on the plan manager tool, but it did do what i was worried about and deleted all the items from my planner that i've added myself this week, so now my points are all wrong and my weeklies are out, and i'm not sure where i am in terms of points. B*llcks.

Yep mine too :rolleyes: I started a new week today though so I *should* be ok. Things was it wasn't giving me the option to do anything else, if I wanted to keep something it wouldn't let me do it, was delete or nowt :sigh:

Does anyone use the iPhone app? You can't get into that at all andvi need to go to the shops!!!!

I've just gone on a deleted all my tracked items and yes, i'm now on the plan manager tool, but it did do what i was worried about and deleted all the items from my planner that i've added myself this week, so now my points are all wrong and my weeklies are out, and i'm not sure where i am in terms of points. B*llcks.

Aaaah thats why its gone and bloomin deleted everything! Grrr....

Yep mine too :rolleyes: I started a new week today though so I *should* be ok. Things was it wasn't giving me the option to do anything else, if I wanted to keep something it wouldn't let me do it, was delete or nowt :sigh:

That's fortunate... my new week starts on a Tuesday, but i dont *think* i've used too many of my weeklies this week, i was definitely still in the forties, so i'll just track the rest of the week on paper and hope they sort it out!

They just posted this on Facebook:

Hi everyone – our apologies for the technical problems that some of you may be experiencing this morning accessing your Weight Watchers account online and through your app. We’re looking into this now and will have this fixed as soon as possible – we’ll be keeping this page updated with any news. Thanks for your patience!

Hopefully normality will be restored soon :) pudnpie did the right thing, i am too impatient!

They just posted this on Facebook:

Hi everyone – our apologies for the technical problems that some of you may be experiencing this morning accessing your Weight Watchers account online and through your app. We’re looking into this now and will have this fixed as soon as possible – we’ll be keeping this page updated with any news. Thanks for your patience!

Hopefully normality will be restored soon :) pudnpie did the right thing, i am too impatient!

Me too. I'm just glad I start anew tomorrow.

How annoying! I just wanted to put my WI details on Ahhhh My first WI!!!

I went with deleting all my own inputs and then added them back in as something on the database that had the same points. Luckily I had only used 3 weekly points so far so it was easy to do.

The iphone app looks like its now up and running again - it is at least accessing it now but I've not tried tracking on it to see what happens

I deleted the quick added food but dont seem to have lost anything . M points are exactly as they were.

Is the WW site still buggered?

I've changed my weigh in day to a Saturday and now it's saying I didn't enter a weight last week, and has my weight from last week as the previous week IYSWIM. So because I've STS this week, it thinks I've STS for two weeks and it's totally messed up my stats. :(

mine is working had to delete all quick added foods but dont seem to have lost anything and my points have stayed as they were.

Back