WW Weight Loss Victories..

laurenmay

Gold Member
Could everyone please post their losses with WW so far and also include how long you've been following the plan please -- need some inspiration!

2 and a half stone .. Since jan, but in that time iv took a lot of time off ww ...lol... Back on it this week though

CLH_X3 said:
2 and a half stone .. Since jan, but in that time iv took a lot of time off ww ...lol... Back on it this week though

That's really good! Well done :) do you mind me asking what your starting weight was & your stats? You look tiny in your photo!

ALL HERE HUN

Diet: Weight Watchers
Height: 5ft7in
Start Date: 4th Jan 12
Start Weight: 14st1lb
Current Weight: 11st2.5lb
Goal Weight: 10st10lb

I could done so much better but you know how it is when u just aint got ur mind set
oh and i lost 5.5lbs this week - so im 1.5lbs of 3 stone

Hey :) I've lost 51.5lbs since August last year ... My advice is just point everything weigh everything and if you feel like something naughty then just have it and count it ... If you don't you'll just think about whatever your craving for days till you go on a big binge and eat 3 of them instead of the one that you originally wanted haha! That's my experience anyways xx

Great question!

1 or 2lbs never wounds like much, or even enough, but in the time I've been procrastinating I could have lost 2 stone! That sounds like plenty!!

Well done everyone, and I'll be one of you fabulous people with a lovely big number to report in a few more weeks, I'm sure!

Lindsay x

15 weeks - 40.5lbs

Last edited:
WillowFae said:
15 weeks - 40.5lbs

That is mad!! U should be so proud. I shifted a mere 10lbs in 8 weeks..

Anahita_x said:
That is mad!! U should be so proud. I shifted a mere 10lbs in 8 weeks..

Thank you. And now you know how I've managed it :)

I lost 4 stone in my first year at uni - stopping and starting! It does work! I got a bit complacent and some of my weight piled back on with my finals this year but im back on the wagon - it can be done. WW is great!

Basically, started in April 2011 and 'gave up' in February 2012(ish) having lost pretty much 4 stone. Put one of those back on and am now getting it off again!

Dreamings & GingerJo-

So may I ask, how come you stepped away from WW and then later re-joined? What did you feel you were missing whilst on WW?

Lindsay x

It wasn't WW's fault (I never joined a class or online, just followed the plan with a calculator), basically I got cocky and thought I could do it without counting and tracking- I was wrong and ended up overeating through the stress of a PGCE!

Hey :)

I was just wondering because I was ready to kill for some chocolate last night and I wondered how long I could stick to WW.... So I had some, pointed it and all was well with the world...

The last 2 weeks have slipped by, and I've not defaulted yet.. And it has been, dare I say it - easy. So I want to know (so that I'm prepared) how I might fail... I think you summed it up though.. As long as you track your intake, it just makes you more aware & conscious of what you're eating, and somehow that's the magic!

I went to the circus last night (surprisingly brilliant!), had a stick of candy floss & a bit of popcorn.. I tracked it all, and used some of my weeklies, but I guess that's what they're for.

This morning I got my skinny latte from Caffe Nero (1 point), bought a bowl of prepped fruit and a croissant & pain au chocolat for my other half. I had a bit of each of his pastries, pointed them(I always try and be generous, e.g. I pointed 1/3 of each pastry when I certainly didn't have at much).. I honestly don't get how this can all be on-plan!

It's as though it's magic, but I suspect it's more down to me making different choices...

dreamings said:
It wasn't WW's fault (I never joined a class or online, just followed the plan with a calculator), basically I got cocky and thought I could do it without counting and tracking- I was wrong and ended up overeating through the stress of a PGCE!

I put on SO much weight during my PGCE.

dreamings said:
Does it get better with NQT? I think I'll be better off as I live right opposite work- no chance of going to a shop on the way home so I can only eat what's in- hopefully that will make a difference!

My problem was a free canteen at school! Put on more during my NQT and kept going. Only now after 3 years of teaching am I losing weight (though that's not ENTIRELY down to teaching LOL!)

My problem was a free canteen at school! Put on more during my NQT and kept going. Only now after 3 years of teaching am I losing weight (though that's not ENTIRELY down to teaching LOL!)

Ah, canteen's not free for me thankfully! I got by on my last placement with hot choc and cup a soups in school, it was what I bought on the way home that was the problem!

Back