WW?? Why not?

kellmo

Gold Member
This is quite literally. my LAST food plan/diary in an attempt to lose a few lbs and MAINTAIN at a reasonable, healthy, achievable weight!
I won't bore you with all the ins and outs but I have done every diet under the sun since May 2012. I lost 4 stone. Got to goal weight and have struggled ever since to maintain and not binge.
I've done vlcd, dukan, atkins, 5:2, slimming world and vlcd again. After losing a stone in 2 weeks and gaining it all back in less than 1 I've decided enough is enough. I need a life long plan I can follow where I won't be in the cycle of deprivation/binging.

So , joined local ww club at 11 stone 3, lost 4.5 in my first week and I weigh in next on Thursday 21.11.13.

I'm logging all my food and points on my app but as I'm keeping a diary I will try and update here too...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, banana, muller light (5pp)

Lunch - turkey salad and coleslaw (3pp). 2 satsumas.

Snack - 2 satsumas

Snack - banana and apple

Tea - salmon, peppers, mushrooms and spring onions in soy, garlic and chilli.
Another apple.

Will probably have some tesco angel delight or curly wurly (maybe both) later as I have 8 points left for today. I've got about 20 weeklies left but I don't like eating them just for the sake of it. My hardest days are Sunday and Monday as I eat at my dads or sisters in Sunday (and we eat well!) and Mondays I'm at Uni so not the biggest choice and my portion sizes are bigger than at home. So tue - thu are my days when I can storm it, fri/sat a little more lapse etc!
I am on this week so hoping that won't do too much damage.

I have 2 lovely dresses to fit into for Christmas so they're my motivation/screensaver as a constant reminder to be good!!

Thanks,

Kellmo xx

Welcome and good luck, ww is great as its more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet so works better into real life that some of the other diets and I have tried a lot too :) Great first week hopefully you will get a good loss this week too

Thanks!

I have done ww before and it didn't work for me. I think I know why and I have learnt a lot about what my body can handle and what stalls me or just doesn't agree with. This time I'm older and hopefully wiser!

Thanks a lot Pie!!

Kell xx

Good luck, I find WW fantastic because I can eat what I want and still lose weight, no meal replacement shakes or faddy diets in sight!

Yayyyy!!

2.5lbs off this week. That's 7 in 2 weeks, that Christmas dress is looking nicer and nicer in my wardrobe!! :)

SO pleased that ww is working for me this time around! Xx

Well done on the -2,5lbs! Its great to see the number go down isnt it?

It's lovely and a real novelty cos I'm eating actual real food!!! (I have abused my body with so many stupid diets!) it's good to be having real food again. I'm making sure I have at least half a pint of milk a day to make up for lost calcium !

Keepit up, i am sure you can do it.

I am so jealous of all of you in UK. You have specialWW meals, bread etc. We don't have that here. Do you ever eat their foods?

No - not really. I don't really like processed ready meals and so I cook from scratch most nights. I buy the ww crisps, biscuits etc from the £ shop. I also buy the choc bars from the meeting which I freeze !
I just cook normal meals and eat normal bread - ww bread is awful!!

No - not really. I don't really like processed ready meals and so I cook from scratch most nights. I buy the ww crisps, biscuits etc from the £ shop. I also buy the choc bars from the meeting which I freeze !
I just cook normal meals and eat normal bread - ww bread is awful!!
Shame.
it all looks so nice especially the quiches. I look forward to going on holiday there somedayan d just packing a whole suitcase wiy ww food hahahah. Souvenirs. :D

I guess i can imagine the bread being.... Less than great. But allt he ww breads are allowed on the SF plan too, right? Here its impossible to find bread that youc ane at on SF. I have been trying to add a SF day every week but I need bread.

Back