• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WWWWWWWWWeeeeeeeee! :DDDDD

jane76

Silver Member
youll have to let us know how the soup turns out! ive got the blue cheese ones and the onion ones in the fridge and i love them both:) still on the hunt for the goats cheese ones though.

hope your soup lives up to your expectations :)

Jane is was delish! So filling, and free :D (using them as hexa) MIght have another bowl later!

I finally found them in Waitrose, but I think others have got them in asda.

I just quartered an onion, chopped up some garlic, boiled a kettle, threw in a chicken oxo cube, some dried herbs de provance, and a bag of frozen broccoli.

Thats it!

Then when cooked, I put in blender with 4 Blue cheese traingels, salt and pepper ( You get 5 for a Hexa, but I ate one to try them!) blitzed it and TA-DA = Soup!

*honey

Silver Member
i'm happy that my chicken kieves came out the same way as the book for once :D

*honey

Silver Member
Found the blue cheese and the onion Laughing cow squares and also emmental and goats cheese babybel.... yum
No sign of the mozzarella traingles though....... i emailed them to find out where on earth you might purchase them, will keep you posted.

Good work Honey!
They look delish :)

Well done you!
thanks :D i would recommend doing the breadcrumbs before adding the stuff inside, despite their suggestion because quite frankly it was soooooo messy. hehe :D