WWYD?

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
hey guys :)

how are you all getting on?? i done ok this week, eat a bit better and have been averaging out more points which is a good thing! i lost 2lbs this week so im happy with that :)

tonight im going out for a chinese buffet with my ladies :) cant wait! but wwyd about points? how the hell can you point a buffet??

Hmmm, I can only tell you that I personally have what I fancy at these sorts of things, but only a little. In the past I woul dhave piled my plate high several times over. You know what they say - a little of what you fancy.....

enjoy x x

Oh no, a close encounter with Buffet The Points Slayer!!!!!

My plan is to have three plates. The first one is a regular dinner plate, piled high with salad, carrot sticks, and any other 0-Points food they have. Along with that, have some wonton soup, minus the wontons. If there's sushi, go for a few pieces. After the broth and salad, you'll be less hungry.

Next plate: A dessert-sized plate. If there's a stirfry bar, you're in the driver's seat. Go for small portions of your faves, avoiding the obvious pitfalls. Dottie's list
is in US Points, but you can ballpark from it. Don't waste a single Point on rice, too boring.

Third plate: The teeniest plate, for fruit & other dessert-y things.

Most of all: Lots of water, lots of green tea, and enjoy yourself. Now I'm jealous.

what I do when I go to the local Chinese, which is a buffet also, is to have the following:
- 4 or 5 prawn crackers with little sweet and sour sauce
- 4 spoons of stir-fry vegetables 4/5 spoons of mushrooms in oyster sauce, 3 spoons of prawns with vegetables and onions plus 2 spoons of special fried rice
- 5 or 6 spoons of fruit salad topped with a little bit of ice cream

The prawn crackers are quite low in points, and the vegetables make the main course very, very bulky although low in points because it's all veggies. The fruit salad is only 1.5 or 2 points off the old plan and a little bit of ice cream only 3 old points. And when you get out you're utterly STUFFED.

Try it :)

I went to a chinese buffet on Tuesday (straight after WI I must admit!!!). Had 2 plates of whatever I wanted like normal (I tend to prefer things off the starters hot plate though!) but where as before id have had 6 chicken skewers at each setting, i had 2

Going for another chinese buffet though tomorrow and the one i'm going to tomorrow only has small plates and I LOVE the veg in garlic sauce from it so im gonna have my 2 plates like usual but pile one (they are small lol) high with what I like and the other high with the veg in garlic sauce!!!

I have done Zumba last night and doing another class on Sunday though lol

well im back and bloody stuffed!!! had chow mein, chips, curry sauce, chicken balls, beef hong kong, choc cake and 2 profiteroles!! so i think its fair to say that i went over my points for the day ;-/

but oh was it worth it!!

Well as long as you enjoyed it thats all that counts one day over is nothing!! :D

Back