x BrAnD nEw x

Having such a rubbish day. OH has just moved out - my decision but doesn't make it any easier. Hope it doesn't have too much of a negative impact on my weight loss :( x

Sorry to hear about you and the ex, just try not to binge and comfort eat, and keep the goals at the front of your mind.

Hi,
Good luck with your weight loss journey and keep your goals in mind!!
Xx

Hi,
Good luck with your weight loss journey and keep your goals in mind!!
Xx

Thank you! WI tonight I'm so nervous...weird because when I've been naughty I don't tend to care that much?

Ex is coming out with all the usuals...let's work on it blah blah...funny how this only happens once he's had his drunken weekend and is back to work! Onwards and downwards :)

xxx

Thank you! Last week was the first ever week I have written everything down for the whole week. Feel positive again today, aiming for a 2.5lb loss this week to get my stone and 5% :) xx

Aww thank you:)

Had 38/38 of my pp today so technically stuck to WW today, but made some dodgy food choices...was at my sisters all day so I've just kind of had what was there and pointed it later? Hoping tomorrow will be better as I will be at home.

Signed up for my proofreading and copyediting course online and my course documents are available already...ridiculous how excited I get by words!

Hope everyone's having a good week :)

Kel xxx

Yeah having a good week here, hope you are.

Hope the proofreading course goes well.

Don't panic when you see the numbers, just get back on track and chill.

Back