X factor again !!!

Waste of time watching. This used to be my fav programme, i was a total addict, but this year is poo

I agree about Markus, probably the only one that I enjoy watching, although, dare I say it, I like Frankie! Gary needs to choose him a decent song though!

Can we vote the judges off though? Cos Louis is doing my swede in, annoying little sod!

I alwaes say I don't watch it, but I can't help it, it's so in your face, isn't it? I watch Strictly and then do X Factor on catch-up though!

Normally I can't stand Louis Walsh, but this year I have found myself agreeing with him on more than one occasion. Which does worry me somewhat but...

I have changed my "judge I can't stand" this year to Kelly Rowland. She's so false and overly sugar coated. I dread to think what her syn value might be.

As for the contestants, I'm angry that Jonny was treated as a joke act. Yes he has a unique voice but so did Jimi Somerville and it never did any harm to his career. Jonnys rendition of Unchained Melody in the singoff blew me away. He had his weaker vocal moments but I think song choice and "joke" factor played a part in those decisions rather than picking what would actually suit his voice.

Frankie should have been well gone by now, he has a ridiculously weak voice. I'm not disappointed that The Risk have gone, they were manufactured by the show, and that annoys me.

Marcus gave an outstanding performance this week but in previous weeks I have been less impressed. I love Craig, but he isn't the strongest vocalist, but I suspect he may win, because he is likeable, but be a Joe Mcelderry sort of winner. Misha B will be where the record company want to throw their money, I reckon. Unless she accidentally gets eliminated, she will be the one who gets the career out of it.

The fact that no one has subscribed to this thread for 2 weeks speaks volumes about this years series.

In my opinion, my very humble opinion lol , it is a load of horse poo. Everything about from the panel of judges whose immaturity is embarrassing to the contestants who mostly can not sing and those that can are not that convincing.

It says a lot for the values of today's society that Frankie can be voted through each week and it is looked upon as some sort of achievement that he survives on half an hours sleep before he performs because he is out all night. He is rubbish.

What does it say when a T.V. presenter this morning said that Craig Colton was one of the best singers in the contest but as he is over weight and does not have the pop star image , he doesn't stand a dogs chance in hell of winning...........duh !!!

I know I have an off button and I promise you it has been used.
I'm going to hide your remote mumsie!

As for XFaxtor and its sell-by date?

Have a look when Pete Waterman jumped ship/left/got sacked etc.

Pete KNOWS pop as opposed to Louis who knows boys and Simon who knows how to fix charts.

Maximus said:
I'm going to hide your remote mumsie!

As for XFaxtor and its sell-by date?

Have a look when Pete Waterman jumped ship/left/got sacked etc.

Pete KNOWS pop as opposed to Louis who knows boys and Simon who knows how to fix charts.

Ooo - so cynical Steve :)

I still watch it. I have never taken it seriously tbh. The most i get is a bit annoyed. I don't think that frankie is at all worth being there, but I'm afraid as long as you parental types let your 14 year old daughters vote he'll be there!

He doesn't annoy me anywhere near as much as the Janet bird - completely irrational hatred of her.

Clearly Misha B & Marcus are head & shoulders above the rest.

I despair at the sing off. Why bother to make them sing again if they're only going to put through the one who will go the furthest in the competition, the one who has so much more to give, the one who will sell the most records, etc.

Janet, singing an up tempo number this week proved that the Irish twang is totally forced which bugs me so much. Her breathing technique is rubbish too. I was surprised The Risk went but that Ashley has been brought back 3 times already so far so maybe he'll return on Saturday as something else!

I dont like Craig or Janet - bore off.

I agree about Kelly 'i am so over the top i totally think i am awesome' Rowland. She can wreck herself.

I love Gary Barlows bum as well. Hot.

Nearly as hot as Olly Murs bulge.

Thats a different topic i think.

x

i love Little Mix, i think they are great and could do well. couldnt give a toss about the rest.
Has anyone watched the American X Factor, now they have real talent there.

Frankie has been booted out for allegedly boasting about drug taking. They're going to make an announcement about what will happen for Saturday's show.

wonder if The Risk will be back for the 400th time?! :rolleyes:

Frankie has been booted out for allegedly boasting about drug taking. They're going to make an announcement about what will happen for Saturday's show.

wonder if The Risk will be back for the 400th time?! :rolleyes:

According to the official X-Factor website he hasn't been booted out, he's walked out.

Either way though........THANK YOU GOD!! :worthy:

Now, get Johnny back! xx

Such a shame..............NOT!

Though the cynic in me can't help thinking this is all a ploy to keep Xfactor in the press.....

dont care if it's a ploy good ridance to bad rubbish.
his cousin lives near me, just as lovely !!!!!

What an idiot he is!! A once in a lifetime opportunity and he threw it away. Seemed to think the moment he got to live shows he was a celebrity. Im so glad the X Factor have kicked him off if the drugs story is true. I see his statement reads as if hes chosen to leave but it doesnt read that way elsewhere.

I see a lot of his 'fans' are supporting him on Twitter, wonder if theyll feel the same when they find out the reason behind his axing....

Wonder if the M&S ad will be scrapped now or edited

kingleds said:
Such a shame..............NOT!

Though the cynic in me can't help thinking this is all a ploy to keep Xfactor in the press.....

Och of course it is, along with all the stuff about Kelly and Tulisa scrapping. Its just stuff to keep it in the news and public arena. I have felt it has gotten a little bit tired this year, you could tell straight off who was gonner get through from how the auditions were shown. And the manufactured group thing annoys me as well. Im convinced that Misha has been talent scouted for the show, theres no way someone like her just turned up out the blue!! I missed it while I was away, watched it this wknd and just felt like I cant be doing with it now. Hmph.

It's official, Finalist Frankie is no longer in the competition.
frankie.jpg

Moments ago, the singer told The X Factor...
“I’d like to apologise to Gary, my fellow contestants and everyone who has voted for me, but, as of today, I will no longer be in The X Factor. My life during the show has gone out of control and my behaviour off stage has over-stepped the rules of the competition. I no longer deserve my place in the show, so I am therefore leaving. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me.”

An X Factor spokesperson gave us this statement…
“Frankie is leaving the show today after breaking competition rules. He is going to take some time out before continuing his career as a singer. We wish him all the best for his future.”
Meanwhile, mentor Gary Barlow has added...
"Frankie has apologised publicly as well as personally to me and the producers for his actions that lead to him leaving the show. I'm hugely disappointed that he's thrown away an opportunity like this after working so hard to get here. I'm sorry to see him go as we've been through a lot together in such a short time. I hope frankie continues to look to me as a friend and supporter and works it all out, picks himself up and somehow tries to turn this into a positive."
We'll make an announcement about Saturday's show tomorrow.

Frankie Cocozza joins The A Teamhttp://xfactor.itv.com/2011/news/video/watch_frankie-cocozza-video_item_200274.htm

I dont like Craig or Janet - bore off.

I agree about Kelly 'i am so over the top i totally think i am awesome' Rowland. She can wreck herself.

I love Gary Barlows bum as well. Hot.

Nearly as hot as Olly Murs bulge.

Thats a different topic i think.

x

Let's NOT get started about Olly's bulge again, please! Ha ha!!!! Oh, okay, if we must!! :D

the thing is i dont blame Frankie, i blame Gary Barlow and the team behind X Factor. They knew about his exploits and seemed to encourage him going out and drinking and shaging to the excess, it was only a matter of time before the drugs would be involved.
They were all trying to turn him into a "Robbie" bad boy figure. (without the talent).
Huge back fire and Gary should hold his hands up. I know he didnt make him touch drugs but he encouraged that behaviour.

The X-Factor Debate

Is it worth trying out for, anymore?
Is there any real talent on it, these days?
Or is it, as was suggested on a different board, a show made by morons, for morons?

Discuss!

Back