X factor again !!!

I don't understand the attraction of the show, it's mostly like a really bad Karaoke night only I'm never drunk enough to listen!
My hubby watches every week, well he did until this series, he prefers Strictly and Merlin now!
I've seen bits of it and Tulisa's 'You nailed it' and the other bint vomiting saccharine over everyone and then Gary with his frozen face and superior attitude he really makes my teeth itch, put them together and I want to obliterate myself!

I think they've tried to recreate past contestants, Janet is another Diana Vickers (without the talent), the weird one Johnny is it? Is the Jedward/Chico comedy act. Misha is another Leona or Alexandra, don't know the others names but the girl who wants to be a cruise ship singer? She's the Michelle McManus/Tesco Mary.
The scary blonde one who had death threats? There was a scary blonde one everyone hated before too.

Anyway hearing Cher Lloyd talking about herself as an artist on the radio today made me wanna bite chunks out of the steering wheel!

You should write comedy scripts !!!

Thank you for starting my day with a huge grin on my face.

xxxxxx

loved the bit about biting chunks out of the steering wheel. hilarious.

I personally love the programme as I find it easy and light viewing. after a crappy week at work it is nice to just watch something and laugh at them. he he.

If it werent for x factor you wouldnt have stars like Leona Lewis and JLS, not forgetting that Leona was in the same music school as Adele and she was overlooked.

I wonder why the vote for another artist has gone to the 4 who where voted off by the judges and that Johnny was not invited back.

I would have thought that it would have been automatic for him to back in. He must feel very hurt.

No problem Johnny, you will never be short of work now and everyone involved with the making of the show vouches for your incredible work ethic and will to succeed.

I do not see the logic in what they have done, but then logic and the X Factor do not go together.

fillymum said:
I wonder why the vote for another artist has gone to the 4 who where voted off by the judges and that Johnny was not invited back.

I would have thought that it would have been automatic for him to back in. He must feel very hurt.

No problem Johnny, you will never be short of work now and everyone involved with the making of the show vouches for your incredible work ethic and will to succeed.

I do not see the logic in what they have done, but then logic and the X Factor do not go together.

The judges said last week that Kitty was the better performer. By not keeping him they spoke volumes. If he went back, he'd know his mentor didn't think enough of him to save him where as the four old acts never faced the public vote in the first place. Also, he was only in the bottom three because the public didn't vote for him enough. I think this way is much fairer. Besides, I could still get my prediction right this way. I said from the start, a Marcus, Amelia and Craig final. :)

Sue, I suspect it may be because johnny was unfortunately, partly out due to being in the bottom 3 last week, and therefore the public had a hand in his downfall, whereas the original 4 that left were chosen solely by the judges. The public tend to kick up a fuss if "their" decision gets over-ruled. Plus you'd get far more revenue from voting this way. Cynical, moi?

And if they re instated an eliminated contestants you'll get people demanding their call charges back you know all what 25p of it lol

Any respect I had for Gary has gone now. I loved him initially but to try and blame Louis at the press conference was disgraceful and then to say they were all to blame? No Gary YOU were his mentor YOU openly condoned Frankies behaviour the other week. YOU are the one who should have reined him in. Not Louis. Not Kelly. Not Tulisa. If the blame is at anyone's door then it's Gary but sadly he's neither professional nor man enough to admit he screwed up

Ellebear said:
I think Amelia will be voted back in

I think she will be too. Not my choice though.

I think she has a fantastic voice, however her clothes make up and demeanour frustrate me so much. They are appalling choices for a 16 year old and I think her parents must be mental allowing her to dress the way she does.

She dresses like someone way older, and a hooker at that. Whatever happened to sweet 16. She would be an appalling role model for young girls.

Right, off my soapbox now (and how old does that make me sound!)! xx

Mrs.S. said:
I think she will be too. Not my choice though.

I think she has a fantastic voice, however her clothes make up and demeanour frustrate me so much. They are appalling choices for a 16 year old and I think her parents must be mental allowing her to dress the way she does.

She dresses like someone way older, and a hooker at that. Whatever happened to sweet 16. She would be an appalling role model for young girls.

Right, off my soapbox now (and how old does that make me sound!)! xx

Have to say I agree with you, & if it makes me old then fine!

Have to say I agree with you, & if it makes me old then fine!

Hey chica !!!! What's wrong with old............that is me, old but oh so happy to be old lol :D

big hugs Kingsled xxxx

silly sausage said:
I watched X Factor tonight and must say I really enjoyed the John Lewis advert with the wee boy in it. So cute!

...which pretty much sums up how exciting the program is. The adverts were better! I loved it too.

Must admit the show was so gripping last night that I fell asleep about 20 minutes into it so no idea what happened.

Well, except for the one person who could actually upset the applecart and snatch the win away from the other contestants returning. I thought Amelia Lily was amazing.

Back