X factor again !!!

I think that Little Mix is the only act that can have any longtivity in this fickle music business. They just need to appeal to a younger audience, think spice girls and their impact on the younger market.

Missed Saturdays show but managed to watch last nights. Is it just me, or do they mime the opening group song week in week out?!

I am pleased that Amelia was voted back into the show, although it was very predictable. She is such a talented young girl, and I genuinely think she is going to go on and win the show.

So so pleased that Kitty was voted out. In my opinion she should never have been put through to the live shows in the first place - she is utter rubbish (as are the majority of acts still left in there).

What did everyone think of Lady Gaga's performance? My God, she gets weirder and weirder every time I see her (I don't know who's stranger, Kitty or Gaga). I really cannot stand her, and her performance really creeped me out.

I am still rooting for Marcus to win, he is fantastic! Apart from Marcus I'd like to see Craig and Amelia go far. The rest of them I am not keen on.

xx

Craig, is like Louie says, a young Gary Barlow. Got talent etc but no x factor. I couldnt imagine going to a concert and watching Gary Barlow for two hours, same as Craig, too boring.

Craig, is like Louie says, a young Gary Barlow. Got talent etc but no x factor. I couldnt imagine going to a concert and watching Gary Barlow for two hours, same as Craig, too boring.

Oh I have to disagree, I think Craigs really interesting to watch, he makes every song his own. I loved his rendition of Lady Weirdo's 'Papparazzi'.

I always wonder what people mean when they say 'a young Gary Barlow'. Have never really been into Take That, and their first time around was a bit before my time. It always really confuses me lol xx

Did anyone see the judges on Alan Carr last night - OMG how freakily bendy is Tulisa!!! Loved the shocked expressions on Gary & Kellys faces!

Bother I missed that......I wish I had seen it.

What did Tulisa do/say ???

How stupid is Kitty, no matter what she feels about Amelia Lily going back in surely she would have been better to keep her mouth shut if she wants a career of any kind after the fantastic opportunity she was given when she really is not that talented.

What was really unfair was that Amelia Lily did not go through in the first plave.

The whole show has been an unmitigated mess this time round.

X Factor 2011: Kitty Brucknell blasts 'Amelia Lily's X Factor return' as 'unfair' | Mail Online

I dont think what Kitty said was too unreasonable to be fair, Im sure most of the contestants are slightly pd off at someone coming back in at this stage of the game when the final is only weeks away. Typical Daily Fail, she hardly 'blasted' her she just gave her opinion. I dont think she'll be the only one with that opinion. I dont think it would put anyone off working with her too.

I agree with her about Amelia Lilly. I don't agree with someone being bought back into a competition really. But tbh, i don't vote at all so i figure my opinion doesn't matter!!!

I have to say in general though i have found the series & contestants to all be dull. The exception being Marcus & Mischa who i think are great vocalists, and have a bit of stage presence.

I didn't see the interview just read it in the Daily Stale on line. I suppose the press can make anything sound bad.

I agree that a lot of folks will be cross about the way it has been done and I am one of them. I do not understand the logic or lack of logic behind it and personally thought that last out should have been the one to go back.

At least the contestant to go back can sing !

Back