X Factor Auditions

sarah83

Try and try again
I'm so excited - I'm going to watch the X Factor Auditions in Cardiff tonight and I CAN'T WAIT

Just wanted to share!

Yay!!!

:party0019:

I'm so excited - I'm going to watch the X Factor Auditions in Cardiff tonight and I CAN'T WAIT

Just wanted to share!

Yay!!!

:party0019:

How cool!!! I love the x factor!!! I wish i had the guts to actually audition!! lol

I didnt even know they'd started!! That's going to be such a good night for you! xx

Thanks - I can't wait!

And I know there are going to be some really funny auditions too...

Went to Britain's Got Talent a couple of years ago and watched Paul Potts' audition - it was amazing proper goosebumps moment

my step daughter went last year (Cardiff) and she loved it.She didn't audition just went to feel the atmosphere.

God no - I just like to watch!!

And I'm sure there will be some really amazing people there (and some very funny ones too hopefully!!)

They're great to watch aren't they? They do get their 5 minutes of fame though to be fair... just not sure that's the sort of fame you'd want really!!
It's the ones who are really awful but completely offended when the judges tell them they're rubbish that make me laugh - especially when their family are there saying how amazing their singing is!!

Will Simon be there ?? I would ove to be there just to see him. I am secretly in love with him. I love his honesty and bluntness. He can be so kind at times as well.

I think he is one of our unsung heroes. He does so much charitable work. He financially supports an animal sanctuary in the South of England.
He has also financed children's operations...... he does so much we never here about.

That is me off my soap box...............

I would love the fun and the atmosphere.

Enjoy................... and please let us know all about it.......

It was really good. (apart from queuing for 4 hours to get in!!)
There were a couple of amazing acts - an 18yr old girl who broke down in bootcamp and didn't make it through last year (can't remember her name), a 31yr old single mum - she was great,

And a couple of funny ones - look out for Mr Flex a DJ who thought he could sing but really got the crowd going.

Yes Simon was there and he really talks to all the acts to find out more about them. Cheryl was feeling tired as she was hungover from her birthday so didn't say much. Of course Louis was there too and the guest judge was Pixie Lott - she was lovely, gave really good comments.

Sadly I had to leave before the end as it was running so late, and I had to catch my train home.

Was fab though!! :D

Yes Simon was there and he really talks to all the acts to find out more about them. Cheryl was feeling tired as she was hungover from her birthday so didn't say much. Of course Louis was there too and the guest judge was Pixie Lott - she was lovely, gave really good comments.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my I am green with envy. I think he is so nice.:jelous:

Glad you enjoyed it but sorry you had to leave early.

xxxxxxxx

Back