X Factor

Had to laugh at the irony there from Louis saying this was Brittanys biggest hit... yeah Louis but last time I remember it on a show like this was the famous Darius version...

I love Darius now but his version was hysterical :8855:

Im with you on that... he has SO changed since then I think hes brilliant but that Britney thing was painful lol

Sadly I really like JLS too, so Im just sooooo torn. I wouldnt mind Cheryl or Danni having no acts left because I dont think Louis would mention it but if Simon loses Eoghan then all we're going to hear from Louise every week is 'But you have no acts left' I think JLS have a good chance though, the other 2 groups were dire

Well..

I think Ruth starting a bit flat but I think it was great by the end. But then I really root for Ruth. And some of those last notes were really powerful.

I think JLS were okay. Nothing special.. I do like these guys - but more for personality than talent. They'll do well out of this, but I don't think that was a GREAT rendition.

Oh, Alex. Liked the "performance",...but you couldn't even really hear her sing the little bits she did!! Still, think she's through.

Ooooh Eoghan... didn't like it. Although he actually made himself sound like he had a strong voice it was too.... umm... whiny? at the beginning?

I don't know how else to put it!

Oh...another make or break for Diana.....

Ha... do agree with the Eoghan comments.

Wow...I actually think I'm "over" Diana. I don't think I could listen to a whole album of her, and could definately not go and see her in concert sitting on a white bench/chair/swing waving her hands around! She's talented but not as much as some of the others...

Ruths sung again? I'm still on adverts....

Oh! I'm an idiot! This is what Sky+ does to me!!

Last edited:
Ha... do agree with the Eoghan comments.

Wow...I actually think I'm "over" Diana. I don't think I could listen to a whole album of her, and could definately not go and see her in concert sitting on a white bench/chair/swing waving her hands around! She's talented but not as much as some of the others...

I agree, I couldn't listen to a whole album of hers either.

Ruth's 2nd song is better, although I would say less is more ;)

Okay...I'm sorry to be the opposite but I LOVE RUTH.

I adore her voice, I love her passion, and her faces captivated me when singing.

BUT DANNI - SHE ISN'T ROCK!!! Stop saying that!

lol Im having the opposite problem I almost NEVER watch 'live' TV Im always watching Sky+ then catching up so I can fast forward the ads and assorted rubbish... I keep trying to ff things on this tonight :rolleyes:

That's EXACTLY what I do. I hate watching adverts so always watch stuff retrospectively. Sky+ is the best invention EVER!!!! It does give me a funny sensation of living in a bubble though :rolleyes:

Back