X Factor

Ouch.

Don't think it was horrendous (sp! sorry) - but not great.

Again...my Diana ship has sailed!

So, performances done - predictions people!

I'm just on sky+ now watching it and I really hope Diana goes tonight - Louis is right in that she does the same thing every week and I really don't like her voice and can't understand what she says half the time.

Though to be honest I don't like Ruth either - but that's just cos I don't like Ruth.

Alexandra to win for me.

Yes, I am sad - I'm watching the Xtra Factor...

Diana in tears because she compares herself to the other girls... Bless - she's never going to win that comparison..

Diana to go for me. I agree you can't understand what she sings half the time alot of the time the last part of the a word is totally missed out. If she won we would have a nation of kids talking like this -

"Hel m na i freefalli an i li readi th minimi foru."

Diana to go for me. I agree you can't understand what she sings half the time alot of the time the last part of the a word is totally missed out. If she won we would have a nation of kids talking like this -

"Hel m na i freefalli an i li readi th minimi foru."

LOL - yep that's exactly what we'd hear :)

From that week I can remember, Without You, Against All Odds and Endless love all being covers. Mariah likes her covers as i seem to remember.

Not that we all care THAT much...

But - John Barrowman, James Corden and another famous type person predict Diana to go...

Eoghan to go for me tonight...But I know he won't.

I just hope Ruth doesn't go..she isn't going to win.. but she doesn't deserve to go.

Yes it looks to me like she's miming - sad isn't it, if the 'professionsal' needs to mime!

Back