X Factor

Just been watching the Xtra Factor... Rachel acting all upset and said she wanted to go back to her 'real' friends... struck me as a bit *****y considering how supportive the others are.

REALLY dont like her... mind you I dislike Louis Walsh even more... Id never ever tire of slapping him - with a baseball bat!

Just been watching the Xtra Factor... Rachel acting all upset and said she wanted to go back to her 'real' friends... struck me as a bit *****y considering how supportive the others are.

REALLY dont like her... mind you I dislike Louis Walsh even more... Id never ever tire of slapping him - with a baseball bat!

LMAO at Louis!!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh no so it Austin who has gone............ what a damn shame...........

what a damn shame i missed it cos i really didn't like him..... next week hopefully Rachel will go, then after that Eoghan who really isn't that good and actually sings very flat. Daniel hasn't got a chance of winning and so i suspect that is really the reason Louis saved him last week..... why vote off a bad act when you can get rid of a more direct opponent.

Austen should never have gone!! Should have been Eoghan.

My favourite is Diana - what an amazing voice, very original! Would defo buy her album!

So far I have not liked any of the outfits they have made Rachael wear they dont do her any favours. I have far too many favs at the moment but agree cheryls girls are the strongest group. Its a shame really as they are all strong this year...xx

I don't like Diana. I think she was great this week cus she didn't sound like she usually does.

I can't stand Rachaels personality, it is too much

My sentiments exactly. I think if Rachael won she would go off the rails big time as she is very volatile....at least Austin took it well. I think if Scott had been a tad more grown up the week before he might have scrapped through. He showed a petulant side to him (I did like him though)....he let himself down big style...xx

Have you heard Scot has a solicitor looking into his contract with the X Factor. He doesn't want to do the tour as he wants to start his singing career now......what planet is he on!!!!!

id say they are water tight especially with it been simon cowell's show...wasnt there one yr where someone got kicked of it because they had a contract or something with some other company? maybe im wrong!!

Im saying nothing on my preference as thats usually the kiss of death for the one I want to stay lol

go on.. say diana, say diana :p

Back