X Factor

Big Band this week....... i can see Diana and especially Eoghan struggling this week as they haven't got the vocals to be heard above that type of music. Daniel will also stuggle cos he only has one style which seems to be early 80's romantic rock........ soul type singers and the Mariah and Whitney wannabe's should do ok. JLS might be a bit hit or miss........ Austin will do well although i really want him out cos he annoys me, same with Rachel.

I think one of the problems for me is that I like rock music, and I mean heavy rock.

I loved Ben when I saw him at his very first audition (I think that's the x factor that Leona won). He'd got a gritty voice that stood out from the rest and he could sing almost anything. I thought his voice stood out from the rest.. and he looked good ;)

But like I say, I like a good old bit of rock.. Metallica, chili peppers, guns n roses, drowning pool, maiden, dragonforce... etc....

I'm with you hun but let's face it Simon Cowell is looking for high selling, main stream, high street drival so we'll never see the the next Drowning Pool or Ramstein on a show like this!! lol :D

I'm with you hun but let's face it Simon Cowell is looking for high selling, main stream, high street drival so we'll never see the the next Drowning Pool or Ramstein on a show like this!! lol :D

LOL, damn shame I reckon. Hmmm maybe that's an idea.. perhaps I should write to Simon Cowel and hassle him till he does a rock version. That would be interesting LOL

LOL, damn shame I reckon. Hmmm maybe that's an idea.. perhaps I should write to Simon Cowel and hassle him till he does a rock version. That would be interesting LOL

He has no clue about music apart from commercial stuff...... people he can tell what to do, how to look and how to sing......... if you asked him to name his favourite rock band i'd guess he would say Mcfly.

What a fab show it was tonight. I thought most of the guys did amazing. I think the right two were in the bottom and originally wanted Daniel to go....until he sang his last song. I still think hes just a cruise ship singer, but that performance was really good.

Still Alexandra no. 1 for me and Diana a close second.

shaz your right..i thought they all did brill tonight aswell. was it just me or was loui nearly shedding a tear when he picked daniel to stay over scot? its gonna be soo hard this year there all so good!

It was down to daniel and scott, daniel got the sympathy vote and scott had to go...think its time they cut out the sob stories and focused on the singing...xx

I agree with the whole sob stories thing and don't particularly like Daniel, but in that last performance Daniel sang way better. The words to the song he sang are very emotional especially to him and thats why people got upset. Daniel could have really milked it, but when at the end of the song, his voice started to go, he quickly got himself together. I don't think he got the sympathy vote, I just think he did better in the sing off.....thats just my opinion.

I totally agree with what Shaz said. I think the sob stories should be cut as I think it alters the judges opinions. Just cus someone has lost a loved one, which is awful, doesn't mean they are a great singer

Scott was such a poor loser........... don't particularly like Daniel but you get the feeling he would have been gracious in defeat. Whereas Scott was just like a little kid that had been told to come in for bedtime. If i was Dermot and he acted like that i would have twatted him.

Reactions: Taz
I dont think it was so much as being a poor loser I think he was just gutted that his time was up. I think it must be awful hard to appear to be a good loser when youre really heartbroken.

Nope, he's a poor loser..........one of those kid's who take's his ball home if his side are not winning.

Stick to Pontin's son............ it's all you're good for.

I did feel sorry for Scott, I think he's a far better singer than Daniel. And how many times are we going to hear him sing for his wife? I don't mean to be nasty and I do feel for him, but we don't need sob stories we need good vocals and his aren't that good.

I think it's wrong that the judges have to vote on the final 2 acts last songs and not their overall performance of that evening. They all said how good Scott had sung earlier and yet they voted him out?! And Louis doesn't like Daniel but voted for him?!! Why why why??? :rolleyes::(

Back