X Factor

yeah i think so too.

i THINK "i'm just ickle diana from blackburn, with the flippy-flappy hand and russel-brand stylee hair" will win hehehe :p

i WANT alexandra to win :D

Diana is just plain weird. I don't get her at all.

I saw something in the paper today about Rachel sacking Danni as he mentor. Surely she can't do that?!

I saw that too I think Rachel is probably arrogant enough to think she can

I couldn't read the whole article as I was at work and a passenger was reading the paper so I just saw the headline but I'm sure there will be something in the contracts that doesn't allow them to sack their mentors

I thought it was outrageous that that old bloke used his dead wife to be kept into the competition, and made Lewis cry when he actually hates him and has been rude about him every week!!

I like the girls in the comp, I really like Diana Vickers :D

That lisa girl.. i know she got through the audtion.. but what happened to her? since i dont watch x factor i dont know.. lol..
x x

Oh! Ha ha sorry, I'm usually tucked up in bed by now fast asleep! She didn't make it through Boot Camp

i didn't think she was good enough of a singer to get past boot camp.

but then again i don't think diana or laura should have either :p lol

Old bloke??? Hes only in his thirties :rotflmao:

ill got get my zimmer frame

Maybe the fact the song reduced Louis to tears shows the passion emotion and feeling he put into it. Especially as you say he 'hates' him, he must have been really moved by the song to react like that

I think it was underhand, that's all, just my opinion :D

Last edited:
I am gutted going in for my gastric bypass on saturday and I will miss the live show....nooooooooooo......I remember years ago when Dallas was all the rage....I had been in for a D&C and was wheeled back to the bed on public ward when it was just starting I was trying to fight the drugs in order to watch....how sad is that lol.....please let it be daniel or rachael out this week....preferably rachael first....xx

Back