X-mas weight gain

slimforlive

Ok .... completely came off diet for 2 weeks over xmas, and jumped on scales today (Ok, so I didn't jump, I crept silently, hoping they wouldn't notice I'd pigged out) and have put on 7lbs. AND i'm ok with that! I had a FAB time and ate and drank what I wanted (but not HALF as much as I'd normally do!) AND my size 12 jeans still fit, so hopefully a lot of that weight is just water (who am I kidding!?! lol)

Anyway, Am going to do SS for 3 weeks, so have started again today. Not back to work until the 7th, so if the dreaded headaches hit over the next day or two, then I'll just go to bed! Am excited to finally re-start and get to my goal weight! woohooo. I know everyone says it's harder second time, but I can't see how it can be - I KNOW this diet works this time, so that'll keep me motivated!

Good luck everyone
xxxxx

Brilliant, such a positive frame of mind!! As you say you've had a great time and now back to it - not far to go either! Roll on goal!

Gx

welldone to you for the positive attitude.. thats the right way to go...

good luck for the coming weeks

I also put on that amount of weight but now keen to get back onto the diet. I actually didn't feel that healthy with the extra podgy type food so here's to the Cambridge!

Thanks everyone

I didn't feel good either - felt lethargic and fat! Only half way through day 1 and feel so much better already! I love this diet! :)

totally with you on this one - I also let go for Christmas and had a lovely time but now back to the serious stuff. I am also SSing, good job I had some some stuff here as my CDer doesn't meet again until next Monday 7th, good luck to all those starting out and big hugs to all.....:D

Back