X-Ray result update

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Right, just had Dr on the phone to continue my saga!
Apparantly the Consultant said that the object is very obvious on my X-Ray and I would have felt it before now. :eek:
He thinks that it could have been something that was left out near the table when I was having my X-Ray.
As a precaution though I am going to have another X-Ray tomorrow morning....so, still not sure!

bloomin-heck! good luck for tomorrow! make sure you stay around until they've got the results ;) xx

Fingers crossed MrsV for a good result with your new X Ray - let's hope it was just an image of something left on the table during your last one.

Good luck sweetheart. X

Nothing like keeping you in suspense is there? Good luck!

What an absolute nightmare. You really have been mucked around. Hope the next xray puts these ghosts to rest xxx

Am I the only person who heard the Eastenders "drums" at the end of this post?

Hope everything goes well. *hug*

Lol...East Enders drum roll!!!

Well it certainly felt like it this morning.
The nurse asked me if I was squeemish?? wtf?!!....she showed me my results from the previous scan....there in all its glory was my gastric band.
"what is the cathetor type tube that is there?" queries the nurse....I then have to go into a full explanation of how a gastric band is fitted and what it does!!! Lol
So...it turns out that after almost a week of panic and worrying myself to the point of no sleep...it was my blooming gastric band that they could see on the X-Ray and didnt know what it was!!!!!

Sorry but thats rather funny, lol ... silly doctors and nurses! What part of Hampshire are you from Mrs V?

I live in Andover Hun...not a million miles from you I see!

I cant believe the NHS sometimes!

Lol...East Enders drum roll!!!

Well it certainly felt like it this morning.
The nurse asked me if I was squeemish?? wtf?!!....she showed me my results from the previous scan....there in all its glory was my gastric band.
"what is the cathetor type tube that is there?" queries the nurse....I then have to go into a full explanation of how a gastric band is fitted and what it does!!! Lol
So...it turns out that after almost a week of panic and worrying myself to the point of no sleep...it was my blooming gastric band that they could see on the X-Ray and didnt know what it was!!!!!

Sorry but WTF???!!!! They work for the NHS how can they not know!
Glad you are all ok though - bet you have lost pounds through worry though

Lol...I hope so, especially after I gained 1 this week!

The mind boggles, so X Ray staff plus any other number of NHS staff have seen your X Ray in the past week and no one recognised your band for what it was - unbelievable.....

But, fantastic for you, no more sleepless nights, thank goodness it wasn't anything serious Mrs V, that is wonderful for you. X

Well Mrs V as you have lost all that weight, my guess is that a gastric band wouldn't have occured to them. Hooray a result xxxxxxxx

Back