x2 shakes on 1000 - when?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingersx, 10 November 2006 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

does it matter when I have my x2 shakes on the 1000cal programme? ie breakfast/lunch or lunch/dinner or if I split them up during the day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Ideally - as outlined in the yellow booklet - you should have one at breakfast and one at lunch - but I don't think it matters too much when you actually have them. It's more important to make sure you're counting your calories accurately.
  4. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

I started 1,ooo on Tuesday and have been having 1/2bar for brekkie a soup for lunch and other 1/2bar in evening.Had 150kcale fruit which I have had during the day.
    Finding it ok.
    How are you doing?
  5. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

thanks Libbie, I am starting 1000 tomorrow, have found things ok so far on 790 but am worried the hunger may hit me from tomorrow when I introduce cereal and carbs!

I have got some new scales so I can weigh everything. am gonna keep things simple to begin with and keep to the recommendations in 'the book'

I wont be able to do 2wks on each level as ideally recommended but will build up to 1500 over the next few wks in time for christmas where I intend to have a few days 'off' I have a few social 'dos' before xmas where if I decide to have the eve 'off' I will definately being back on restricted cals the next day - unlike my 'old' life where an evening off any diet led to several days or over eating and eating rubbish!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.