**Xassy's Food Diary**

I was thinking about trying an SE day but it was making me panic in case I did it wrong. I like following EE and I did have weight loss but I have to stick to the plan and not eat a thousand syns!

Breakfast: bran flakes (Hex B), 200ml soya milk (Hex A) and a banana
Lunch: SW vegetable and bacon quiche and boiled cabbage on the side
Dessert: apricot muller light and a whole mango
Supper: 3 quorn sausages, dry roasted sweet potato, broccoli, asparagus and carrots (2 syns for BBQ sauce)
Dessert: frozen fruit and natural yoghurt
Snacks: toffee muller light, 3 Alpen Lights (9 syns), punnet of strawberries, an apple

= 11 syns

Last edited:
Lunch: jacket potato, LF cottage cheese and salad
Supper: stir fry chicken and veg noodles
Snacks: frozen muller light, passion fruit, weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns), starbucks frapp (5 syns), fun size mars bar (4.5 syns)

= 13 syns

Last edited:
Lunch: WW mushroom stroganoff (3 syns)
Dessert: Alpen light (3 syns)
Supper: SW spaghetti carbonara
Snacks: cherries, apple, nectarine, grapes, weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns), Alpen Light (3 syns)

= 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Lunch: homemade butternut squash soup
Dessert: weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns) and a nectarine
Supper: lean turkey rashers, SW chips, an egg and mushrooms
Snacks: apple, muller light yoghurt, pot of super low fat noodles, weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns), crisps (4.5 syns)

= 11.5 syns

Last edited:
I'm having a green day today. :)

Lunch: jacket potato and cottage cheese w/ chopped salad
Dessert: nectarine and an apple
Supper: pasta w/ mushrooms, onions, cheese (Hex A) and ragu (3.5 syns) and boiled vegetables on the side
Snacks: strawberries, 2 muller light yoghurts, 2 Alpen Lights (Hex B), crisps (4.5 syns), yoghurt covered fruit flakes (5.5 syns)

= 13.5 syns

Last edited:
I'm having another green day today. :)

Lunch: butternut squash soup and rice
Dessert: French fries crisps (4 syns)
Supper: jacket potato w/ baked beans and cheese (Hex A)
Dessert: melon and weetabix oaty bar (3.5 syns)
Snacks: cherries, 2 apples, 2 Alpen Lights (Hex B), nectarine

= 7.5 syns

Last edited:
Hi Huni...just reading through your diary now....have you thought about changing what you have for breakfast too??? You seem to eat a lot of Bran flakes! Lol
Dont feel guilty about the amounts that you are eating either, this will change in time as you begin to get into the plan more.
Variety is definitely the key on this plan, otherwise you will get bored and cheat.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hi Huni...just reading through your diary now....have you thought about changing what you have for breakfast too??? You seem to eat a lot of Bran flakes! Lol
Dont feel guilty about the amounts that you are eating either, this will change in time as you begin to get into the plan more.
Variety is definitely the key on this plan, otherwise you will get bored and cheat.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thank you for replying. :D I do eat a lot of bran flakes, I love them. :eek: I'm not a big cereal lover, I only really like a few different types of cereal but I like to have a big brekkie before work. Even in a month, my variety has widened so much. I was a very limited eater, which was my big issue and why I put on weight.

I'm so upset. In the last month, I've lost 6lbs (but 5 of them were in the first week!) and put 2 back on. I STS this week though. I know it's partly because I've been bingeing in the middle of the night. :( I have a blood test in a few weeks to check my thyroid but I doubt it's that. I've done no exercise and I'm sleeping all the time due to post-viral fatigue, possibly post-viral fatigue syndrome. However, my overall issue is simple TOO MUCH FOOD. As I am non-active, I guess I should be eating less because I don't feel well enough to exercise right now.

Breakfast: Alpen cereal (Hex B), 200ml soya milk (Hex A) and 1/2 banana
Lunch: butternut squash soup mixed with rice
Supper: SW quiche with boiled veg on the side
Dessert: raspberries and natural yoghurt
Snacks: apple, nectarine, Muller Light yoghurt, Weetabix Oaty bar (3.5 syns), Golden Light crisps (4.5 syns)

Last edited:
Breakfast: 1 banana and some raspberries w/ natural yoghurt
2 Alpen Light cereal bars (Hex B)
Lunch: SW ham & mushroom quiche
Dessert: Muller Light yog and a Weetabix Oaty bar (3.5 syns)
Supper: SW spaghetti carbonara w/ parmesan (Hex A)
Snacks: apple, nectarine, snackajack popcorn (2.5 syns), SF ribena ice-lollies, yoghurt covered raisins (7 syns)

= 13 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: Raspberries w/ natural yoghurt and 2 Alpen Light cereal bars (Hex B)
Lunch: wholemeal pasta, tuna, cheese (Hex A), ragu (2 syns)
Supper: ham and salad w/ LF dressing
Snacks: banana, 2 nectarines, 2 apples, 2 Muller Light yoghurts, Golden Light crisps (4.5 syns), 2 Alpen Light cereal bars (6 syns)

= 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast: Alpen cereal (Hex B), soya milk (Hex A) and a banana
Lunch: jacket potato w/ cottage cheese and salad
Supper: SW spaghetti carbonara
Dessert: raspberries and natural yoghurt
Snacks: 2 Weetabix Oaty bars (7 syns), French Fries (4.5 syns), a nectarine, 2 Muller Light yoghurts, strawberries

= 11.5 syns

Last edited:
Back