XBox 360 Kinect exercise games/exercise in general

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by bevhunter1986, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. bevhunter1986

bevhunter1986 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey peeps.

I just thought I'd ask if anyone out there using this as part of their exercise regime.

I started with aiming to do this 3 times a week for 30mins approx on Dance Central. Now I'm getting quite into the Zumba.

I have a little family, so I'm pretty skint to go to classes etc. I tend to do it when the lil man is in bed, but sometimes I am so tired I can't be bothered.

Who does exercise and how often do you fit it into daily life? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    To be honest, I dont really do a lot of exercise. I mean, I could be doing a lot more, and it would spur on my weight loss - but for the moment I'm O.K.

Maybe 3 times a week I take my friends dog out for a walk - at least an hour each time. We are both worn out by the time we get home! (Me and the dog, that is. My friend stays at home and let's me do all the hard work lols :eek:)

Now and again I'll get my Nintendo Wii out and have a go at tennis or boxing.

And apart from that, nothing! xx

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I do a fair amount now - 30 day shred 4-5 times a week plus i walk 2 miles most weekdays. BUT - i work 3 days in london ( so walk home from the station) and work from home 2 days, so finding 20 mins is easy. If i was at home looking after a
    Toddler all day i doubt i would have the time or energy. I also sit at a desk most days so need the exercise to balance that out - whereas you are pushing prams/pushchairs around and chasing after the little man all day i imagine. I seriously don't know how you mums do it!

Basically - i think you probably don't have to worry too much about it if you're losing weight without a exercise regime.

5. bevhunter1986

bevhunter1986 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Ladies

Thanks for this. I work full time 9-5 Monday - Friday as well as havin the lil man. I sit for 7hours a day at my desk which drives me mad to be honest, tho its a lot of brain work so I'm mentally shattered most days.

I do try though, my weight loss seems to be going ok so far. However I have joined the gym from 1 May with work :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.