Xenical and Slimfast??

Plumjuice

Banned
Hi, after several failed attempts including CD and Atkins, Im now trying Xenical (seeing doctor this afternoon) and wondered if I would maybe benefit from taking pills alongside Slimfast? And having a protein/veg meal in the evenings? I have about 4 stone to lose :(

im doing Slimfast and Xenical... and i am really getting somewhere...
i am however not having the Bars, or the slim fast snacks...
but having shaked for breakfast and lunch and then evening meal with low fat...
feel free to ask any questions... or take a looksie at my diary (in the Xenical or Slim Fast sections!!)

yeah you can do it that way a lot of people are doing xenical alongside a diff diet , ww , slim fast , slimming world ect.. i tend to stay away from diets because i can never get my mind to stick to one so i just eat healthy lol.

but kes is doing great x

thanks Piink!

Oh I'm so glad someone asked this question, could be the answer for me too lol...

I know the aim is to get into eating healthy rather than dieting and that's my long term goal, but my main problem stemming from a bad teenage routine is that I only eat one meal a day - in the evening - and my docs have insisted that alongside the xenical I have to start eating 3 times a day esp breakfast...

But the idea of eating first thing in the morning makes me feel sick... cos of my health probs I feel yuk in the morning anyway and takes a while to come round - usually just have some water or juice, but a slimfast shake would be a better step up the ladder towards being normal and eating properly and allow me to take the xenical too!

Thanks for asking this!

Clair x

Im curious about this too, Obviously im into a great routine with what im doing Low fat and Low cal diet. Is this slimfast combi sustainable in the long term? xx

hi everyone... just wanted to see how you are finding it if you went down the Slim fast route???
if you guys have any questions please ask away...

Back