Xenical and slimfast?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Loser85, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I posted about 2 weeks ago saying i had to stop SF due to illness. Anyways once this cleared up the doc prescribed me Xenical.

Was wondering if id be able to still do SF whilst on these? (im only allowed 15g of fat per meal)

Thanks in advance
    Lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i think you should ask your doc!

4. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    yeah id say def ask the doctor just incase its dangerous or anything

5. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    i would ask your doctor for a deffinate answer, but tbh i wouldnt think it would lead to any more weight loss, i was on Xenical and my diet in general was healthy and low fat, i just struggled with snacking etc, so i didnt see a major diference with regards to the tablets because as you take them with every meal and my meals werent high in fat it didnt really need to do much, so if you took one with SF, which doesnt have anywhere near 15g of fat in, it wouldnt really do that much, and remember your body needs some fats!!
    x

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Fair enough guys, thanks for the replies. Will just see the doc when i go back in sept. Im actually struggling to stick within the 15g fat rule. Maybe i should come back to slim fast....

7. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I wouldn't think it would hurt. Slimfast has only about 7 grams of fat in. If i were you i wouldn't bother taking one with the slimfast and just have one with your evening meal. And remember if you need to ask anything you don't have to wait till you go back to the doctor for advice, just ask the parmacist. The one in Boots are very knowlegable about xencial as they run a weightloss programme where you can buy the pills from them. Or they used to at least.

8. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Will go to boots tomorrow then. Im just constantly worried about the 'tango' effects, not a god way to diet. I know if i eat right its shouldnt be a problem but its just always at the back of my mind, especialy when im out and about!!

9. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    i only once in the whole time i was taking the tablets had an accident and i was very lucky, i was actually on holiday in Dubai and we had been out for Mexican food the night before (lots of cheese and cooked in fat!!) the next morning i just reeeeeaaaalllllyyy needed the toilet, i wont go into any more detail because its unnecissary and you probably dont want to know!!lol!!but like i said i was lucky i was indoors and near a loo!like you said tho as long as you eat well you will be fine and if you know it might happen it will stop you being naughty!! good luck at Boots, let us know how you get on!!xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.