Xenical for Christmas (and beyond!)

Ela ine said:
P.s
P.s
Can't believe I forgot to post this! Lost another 2lb... Officially back to lowest weight of last five years and this - 15.12 - is going to be the highest weight of 2012!!
(new weigh day is Thurs) xx

Well done that's great! Also thanks for the read, no pun intended but it was real food for thought!!!!

78storm said:
Well done & thanks for the inspirational advice which I'm going to re read in the morning.
You're welcome, sometimes I need to read stuff daily to keep myself on track :p

Lexie2005 said:
Well done that's great! Also thanks for the read, no pun intended but it was real food for thought!!!!

Ahaha! You're welcome lovely!

KittyBling said:
Great post, and great weight-loss, well done!

KB

Thanks! Really feeling awesome about the loss!

Afternoon ladies!

Sooo... Although I was 100% (again, whoop :bunnydance:) yesterday I up having two Maryland choc chip cookies last night! Tsk tsk!
Luckily (or not so) I forgot to take my xenical.... Again! How do you remember to
Take it? I need to leave it our in sigh or something...

Anyway, food for today so far has been good (see pic)
I'm working 'till 7 and then we're having a
Party at our flat and going to the hogmany celebrations (yay!) sooo party food tonight....nibbles and such, butt I know I won't go over the 600 or so calories I have left because:

A) I don't like pork pie or penuts
B) as well as buying those I have made loads of lush food I hate! Ahaha! Tomatoe soup and/or salas for me.... May even treat myself to a shake too :D

I love the fact that I am not constantly obsessing about bad food on an hourly basis... Okay so I still think about food, a lot... But it's more planning/fat content, so I'm proud of that!!!!

Ooh and I double checked my weight again this morning... Still under 16 wooo! :bunnydance:

Attachments

• image-1869738856.jpg
    image-1869738856.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 17
Only just seen you asking how do people remember to take their tablets, ask the others its a problem of mine too. I should have run out on Friday & I still have 3 weeks worth left cos I just completely forget..... I have a note in my cutlery drawer, one in my plate cupboard & I still forget!!!! If you eat at the same time set an alarm on your phone maybe....

I just leave mins out as I'm putting out the meal, so when I'm setting the table for dinner the Xen is put beside my place all ready to be scoffed!

KB

Thanka guys! And happy new year!
I joined slimming world yesterday! And whoever said there was no need to mix were sadly mistaken....

Sw menus all day - by the book (well magazine) may I add... Made a low fat chilli with lean mince but aaaaaah!

Horrid visit tonight! Haha!

I will learn! x

Oh yes, follow the sw way if eating by nit counting calories etc as it is very healthy for you but you must still check the fat content whilst using xen otherwise Mr T still visits

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What do you mean no need to mix honey???

Like some people say there is no need to follow sw and xen together because sw is so low fat... but apparently not! LOL! Need to keep checking the xen rules, too! x

Lean mince is not in the rules, extra lean is. I think even though it's SW you need to check for the Xen rules.

KB x

Ah, thanks hun! Well it was lean and then I used kitchen paper to try and get the rest of with the paper.. but will be checking the rules from now on!

Oh yes, follow the sw way if eating by nit counting calories etc as it is very healthy for you but you must still check the fat content whilst using xen otherwise Mr T still visits

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun x

Hi guys, today has been good! Feeling good after re-joining slimming world and trying to keep my water up thanks to xen!

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix with skimmed milk, 1 banana (1 xen)
Lunch: Jacket potatoe, tuna, salad, low fat salad cream (1 xen)
Dinner: chilli made with: tomatoes, lean beef (boo! Needs to be extra lean in future - thanks guys!) garlic, onions, mushrooms, peppers, corgette, with carrots, salad and brocoli :D (1 xen)

Snacks: 1 x muller light, 1 toffee muller light yogurt.

Went to the gym today and did a Hatha yoga class... for ages I've been wondering if I'm 'too fat' for yoga.. was going to wait until I had lost a bit more weight but bit the bullet and went! I am SOOOO unfit! Better gym day tomorrow!! x

Back