xenical for veggie diet

Thats the only way i will normally eat it but today i tried it with out blending it, wasnt too bad, but definitely prefer to blend it!! I know what you mean about the bread, i love bread with me soup, but i gave it up!!

I am from winsford in cheshire, do you know it? Not too far from you. Living in ireland at the moment though!! Hope your having a good day. xx

hi rach,yeah i know winsford its not far from me at all,small world hey:D
i tried my homemade soup lastnite was awfull even my partner wouldnt touch it and he is usually a human bin lol,so im serching again maybe try a potatoe and leek this time! hope your having a good day too xx;)

Paula you answered your own the question...of why you weren't given Xenical ....the DR was skinny....
my DR is a keep fit fanatic ...but what he failed to tell me was his Daughter is twice my size !!

They say a lot of our problems are phsicological but as skinny people they have a problem with bigger people........

Enjoy your breakfast tomorrow ...I had 40g cereal and 2 buttermilk pancakes with a squirt of maple syrup....all in the alli book mmmmm xx

hi,yes i deffo agree with what you said she has major problems with overweight people its not like i sit in a chair allday eating junk(i wish)doing nothing i try my best but that wasnt good enough fro her!
those buttermilk pancakes sound amazing ! xx

Paula they are lovely......for all those on Facebook get the hovis app or go onto Hovis
some great breakfast recipes and it states calories and fat content

What soup did you make? i made a curried veg soup yesterday, hubby loved it but boy was it hot!! Potato and leek soup is nice. Or throw in a load of veg, potatoes with a tin of tomatoes and chicken stock, then add flavouring to suit!!
hi rach, i made vegtable soup with loads ov veg and veg stock,salt+pepper then blended it but it was really bland and tasteless and the texture was awful,i will add some curry powder like yourself think that mite be alot better and tastier!

I am going to put a page of soups up.....:)

I have done a page with a few just to get you all started but will keep posting.....I will also add main meals for vegetarians and meat eaters :) :)

put a three bean curry up, with coconut rice and raita also :)

enjoy Paula....this book is my bible and because some of the ingredients are above the 5g rule they are in such small quantities there are no side effects...

the meals are lovely and its surprising what you can eat.......have a good evening :)

Back